Nigeria Police portal is an official website where you can apply for the police Recruitment 2020. Now we are happy to inform you that the police Recruitment 2020
execise is on going now to all Nigerian who are suitable or qualify for the vacancy position. In other to see this vacancy positions we will leave a link at the end of this post for you to kindly visit Nigeria Police portal.
Our team strongly recommend that all applicant who wish to apply for the police Recruitment 2020 should carefully read the application requirement in the Nigeria Police portal again before proceeding to the registration process proper.
We have also notice that applicant are passing through some difficulties due to some technical issues arising in the Nigeria Police Portal we have goodnews for you nothing to worry about the personel who is in charge of managing the Nigeria Police portal are working very hard to see how they resolve the problem soonest. So stay calm while they fix the problem
See how to apply police Recruitment 2020 on the Web,
Step1: visit the official Nigeria Police portal. For the recruitment by clicking on this link http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/
Step2: sign up in the portal
Step3: login and start your application
Step4: click on submit button and print out all the necessary document. That is all for that
police Recruitment 2020 Qualification and Necessities.
- Nationality: Be a Nigerian native by birth and have National Personality Number (NIN).
- Age: Applicant Must not be under 18 years old or over 25 years old.
- Instruction: Applicant Must have an O’ Level certificate in any event five credits level passes including mathematics and English Language in not multiple sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Character: Applicant Must be of good character and should not have been sentenced for any criminal offense.
- Stature: Applicant Must not be under 1.67 meters in tallness for men and 1.64 meters for ladies.
- Chest Estimation: Applicant Must not have under 86 cm (34 inches) extended chest estimation (for men as it were).
- Physical Highlights: Applicant Must not have any of the accompanying variations from the norm or distortions: Discourse Obstruction, Thump Knees, Bent-legs, Twisted Knees, Level Feet, Disfigured Hands which can’t play out the full elements of the hand. Tattoos, Substantial Scar, Blemished Vision or Squint Eyes, Removal of any piece of the body. Net Distortion of teeth. Distending Navel.
- Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the season of Enlistment.
- Money related Status: Must be free from any financial humiliation.
- applicant Guarantors’ Form: all applicant should download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, this form is to be fill by the following personnel. Traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended. Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel. Should have a valid National Drivers’ License
Step by step instructions to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020.
- You MUST have a useful Email Address and Cell Phone Number before you start your application;
- Fill and Present the Online Structure. (Audit the data before definite accommodation).
- Ensure that you print out the data that is sent consequently to your Email, and remember to duplicate and spare your Enrollment NUMBER for future correspondences. The NUMBER Is case delicate please.
- You would be required to exhibit a printed copy of email message sent to you on the off chance that you are shortlisted and reached for the following phase of the enlistment procedure.
- No email and additionally telephone number can be utilized more than once in this application.
- Applicants with different applications would be excluded.
- The Nigeria Police Power will not go into any correspondences with competitors or in the interest of hopefuls in this activity aside this entrance or applicants messages/phones.