Nigeria Navy Recruitment Form 2020 processing is still ongoing now to all the suitable qualify Nigerians who may be interested in enrolling into the
Nigeria Navy through the Direct Short Service Commision (DSSC )are hereby notify that the form is out. As early advertise in the Nigeria Navy Recruitment portal the closing date for the Nigeria Navy Recruitment Form 2020 online registration is 5 October 2020.
Departments And Entry criteria For Nigeria Navy Recruitment Form 2020 are Listed Below.
Seaman: Applicant must have BSc/HND in the following disciplines:
- Nautical Sciences.
- Forensic Sciences.
For those Applicant who have relevant professional cert will be an added advantage.
Accounts and Budget: Applicant must have Bachelor’s degree or HND in Accounting/Banking and Finance. Applicant who have professional bodies like ICAN, ANAN, ACMA, ACCA, ACA will be an added advantage.
Chaplain: Applicant must have Bachelor’s Degree in Theology from a registered institution of theology from either of the following:
- Catholic Mission.
- Protestant Mission.
Applicants must have completed 2 years apprenticeship in Apostolic Ministry and be recommended from pastoral missions. In addition to qualifications
required, applicants must be of male gender and duly ordained clergy of their respective Christian faith.
Education: Applicant must have Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)/ B.Sc Ed in relevant fields. Holders of first degree with PGD Education in the following fields are also eligible:
- English Language.
- Library Science (B.Sc).
- Computer Science.
- Guidance and Counseling.
- French Language.
- Chinese Language.
Note that the above mention department are not the only department needed in the Nigeria Navy Recruitment Form 2020
General Info For The Nigeria Navy Recruitment Form 2020
- All candidate should be a Nigerian Citizen by birth.
- All candidate are warned against giving false information or tendering fake certificates. Any false information or fake certificates discovered at any stage will lead to disqualification and subsequent prosecution of the applicant.
- All candidate must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of First degree and Upper Credit for HND holders. Computer literacy will be an added advantage in all fields.
- All candidate should possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria.
- All candidate who obtained credentials from foreign institutions should ensure the certificates are authenticated by the Federal Ministry of Education and copies of the certificates are to be submitted at chosen aptitude test centers on 17 October 2020.
- All candidate must present O’level West African Examination Certificate (WAEC), in addition to any other results such as NECO. Credit in Mathematics and English is compulsory.
- All candidate NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC is a compulsory requirement for enlistment.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 meters tall.
- All candidate should be between 22 and 28 years of age by 7 January 2021. Except for Chaplains/Imams and Medical Consultants who should not be more than 30 years and 40 years respectively.
- Serving personnel, Soldier/Rating/Airman, and other paramilitary services personnel must obtain a letter of attestation duly signed by the
heads of their units.
Note : All Applicant who may be staying in difference location are to choose any of the following closer centers to their home for the qualifying aptitude test:
- Army Day Secondary School, Mogadishu Barracks.
- Command Day Secondary School, Lungi Barracks.
- Bauchi Centre:
Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks.
Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistics College, Owerrinta, Imo State.
Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo.
Navy Town Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo.
Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri.
Air Force Secondary School, 115 Special Operations Group, Air Force
Army Day Secondary School, Giginya Barracks.
Applicants are to appear for the Aptitude Test with the following:
- Photocopies of Degree and NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
Please note that the form is free of charge so ignore any message asking you to pay any money is not coming from Nigeria Navy
When will Nigeria Navy Recruitment Shortlisted candidates be released?
The specific date and time has not been announce for the list Note that All Applicant who apply for the Nigeria Navy Recruitment will be shortlisted for a qualifying aptitude test. The date and time of the aptitude test will be communicated via the Nigeria Navy official web site or via email so we advice you keep on checking the site for any update
All applicant should kindly note that Nigeria Navy Recruitment Shortlisted candidates names will be officially published as pdf via their official recruitment portal.
The Nigeria Navy Recruitment Shortlisted candidates is strictly by merit. Also note that Nigeria Navy will not ask you to bring money to fix your name in the Nigeria Navy Recruitment Shortlist
See The Step By Step Procedure On How To Apply For The Nigeria Navy Recruitment
Step1: visit the official website https://joinnigeriannavy.com
Step2: create a profile
Step 3: login the portal
Step 4: click on Requirement button in the website
Step 5: read the requirement and scroll down
Step6: click on the button that shows click here to apply
Step 7: carefully fill the form and hit the submit button
Step8: print all the necessary document needed in the portal