Uniport Post Utme Form 2020 is currently on sale now all the candidate who put university of port Harcourt (Uniport) as their first choice are by
this notice inform to do their Online Registration before the closing deadline. click here to see date line
Also note that all the who put university of port Harcourt as their first choice and score 180 and above in the jamb are qualify to do the uniport post ume online registration that is currently still on going now. Now for those candidate who put university of port Harcourt as their second choice and they want to buy uniport post ume form are advice to do change of institution making University of port Harcourt as their first choice before applying for the Uniport Post Utme because uniport doesn’t accept second choice.
All applicant should make sure that the course they apply for in Jamb matches with the one they intended applying for in post utme. All candidate must score 180 and above in other to be qualify for uniport post utme . note that our team are making collective effort to see how we guide all the candidate who wish to take part in the 2020 uniport post utme , as a result of this note we have decide to offer a little advice to all the candidate who are preparing to take part in the post utme examination.
Note that our advice which our team has decided to give out might not be the best option for you, so it depends on you and on what you want. Here is the advice or tips as follows.
All the candidate how apply for some listed department below: Medicine, Nursing, pharmacy, and scored 180 in jamb have a low chance of getting the admission. So two things is involve either you read very hard to score up to 300 in post utme or you change your course to a lower one. Note that this pice of advice are optional not mandatory to adhere it. So is all left for you to decide what will be good for you.
Latest news about Uniport Post Utme Form 2020: Please note that the closing date for UNIPORT Post-UTME has not been officially announce. The registration continues till further notice. Always check back to in our site to see the latest update
Check out How to Register for the UNIPORT Post UTME Form.
Uniport Post Utme Form 2020 Apply Here
Step by step procedure on how to successful register
- All applicant are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- All applicant should Print out Payment Slip
- All payment are done online or Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC,FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance
All applicant should Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
All applicant should Ensure to put a valid email and phone number.
For those applicant who have one or two issues should well to contact Technical support services by sending an email to email@example.com or call via the phone number that has been provide here
For further Enquiries: 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591
visit UNIPORT Website For more information
for Further details all applicant should do well by always checking the website for more update to see schedule date for the Screening Exercise
the date will be announced in due course. Candidates should, therefore, check the University website from time to time.
Any applicant who fail to register within the registration period will not be able to participate in the uniport post utme screening exercise.
• Inconsistency in name or picture on Registration Slip isn’t worthy to the University and may prompt to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results and other registration documents must be the equivalent.
• Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years old or above by October 2020, to be qualified for the activity.
• Mobile Phones, iPad, iPod, Walkman and comparative devices or any incidental materials won’t be permitted into the Screening Venue and its environs.
• Registration is on the web, consequently, applicants are not expected to be available truly on the University Campus, however encouraged to enroll from any area.
• Parents And Guardians, As Well As Uninvited Security Agents Will Not Be Allowed Into The Assessment Scene On The Days Of The Screening Exercise.
In the event that you figure this post can be useful to another person, kindly offer it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to companions. There are fastens underneath for this (simple to utilize as well)!
Quick read About Uniport
The VISION of uniport
The vision of University of Port Harcourt aims to be ranked amongst the best universities in Africa, renowned for its teaching, research, creativity and innovation.
University of Port Harcourt Mission
The Mission of the University of Port Harcourt is the pursuit of academic excellence, advancement of knowledge and community service through quality teaching , life-long learning, social inclusion, strengthening civil society and policy-relevant research that addresses the challenges of contemporary society. To achieve this Mission, the University is guided by the spirit of enquiry, self-reliance, fairness, and ethical and professional standards of the disciplines.
University of Port Harcourt Philosophy
The Philosophy of the University of Port Harcourt is commitment to academic freedom, tolerance, probity, equal opportunity and respect for cultural diversity.
We present to you the Uniport Registrar
Mrs Dorcas Dappasika Otto
Mrs. Dorcas Dappasika Otto (nee Asoka) holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Sociology from the University of Port Harcourt and a Master of Science Degree in Sociology from the University of Lagos.
She had worked in the Rivers State Polytechnic (now Ken Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic) Bori, where she served as Personnel Officer, Special Assistant to the Registrar and Council Officer.
Mrs. Otto joined the services of the University of Port Harcourt as a Senior Assistant Registrar, and rose through the ranks to become a Deputy Registrar in 2005.She had served as Liaison Officer in the Lagos Office of the University of Port Harcourt. She was Admissions Officer; Faculty Officer and Academic Officer. Mrs. Otto was also the pioneer Director in charge of Academic Affairs.
KNOW YOUR REGISTRAR