Nigerian Army Recruitment Application 2020 Form is currently on going now. Our team are happy to announce to you that the Nigeria Army are currently inviting application from for all qualify Nigerian to apply for the 2020 Nigerian Army Recruitment exercise that is currently going on.
Note – that the Nigerian Army Recruitment application is free of charge to all Nigerians who wish to apply. Its by this note that our team has find it necessary remind you that this application form is free. So as such ignore any message claiming to be one of the Nigerian Army Recruitment board staff. The message content may likely be asking you to provide your application number or other usefull detail, claiming to help you with exchange for money so as to get the job. Please note that the Nigeria Army will never ask you to bring money for any reason in other to get the job.
Check also – Korean Government Scholarships 2020/2021
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020 Requirement for Regular Recruit Intake Applications (80 RRI)
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Cards.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- All applicants must possess at a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB at O Level including English Language
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradsemen /women must also possess Test/City Guild Certificate.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mother tongue is an added advantage
- Applicant must be between the age bracket of 18 -22 for non trade, for trade men age bracket of 28-35
- Applicant height 1.68 for men 1.62 for women
Requirement for Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC click here to see
For more information about Nigerian Army job check here
How To Apply Successful In The Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2020
Nigerian Army Recruitment portal is a portal or wesite where you can get all your Nigerian Army Recruitment application done. Now be reminded once again as early stated in this post the form is totally free i.e no fees is attach to it.
Also all the applicant are to note that in other to be selected all applicant need to fill in their details correctly in the recruitment portal. And the detail provided by each applicant must in the recruitment portal must match with their document. The Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020 exercise is selection of names is going to be based on merit. Not by connection. i.e the number of people you know doesn’t count here once it come to selection of successful applicant. So our team strongly encourage all the applicant to endeavor to provide correct information in other to be selected in the 2020 Nigerian Army Recruitment. Once this is done you are good to go.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Application form is still on on ongoing for those who has not apply are by this notice remind to kindly apply for the deadline. Also not that we have different category which you can consider it applying for which our term will be listing them as follows now
Category 1: Direct short Service commission (DSSC 26/2021)
Category 2: short service commission (SSC 47/2021)
Note that category 1,2 are officer cadre
Category 3: Regular recruit intake (80 RRI/2021)
Note that category 3 is for normal recruit intake for all candidate filling the Nigerian Army Recruitment Application form using O’level result belong to this category 3 in this you can apply as non trade or tradesmen and the period for training in this category differs from 1,2 see how many months for Nigerian army recruit training.
The training months for Regular recruit intake (80 RRI/2021) is 6 months
Now for category 6 : Direct short Service commission (DSSC 26/2021)
The DSSC training months is 6 months and after the training all the successful candidate are commission with the rank of Lieutenant. Note that this course provides the avenue for the enlistment of degree holders who desire to join the officers rank of the Nigerian Army as combatant
For Category 2: short service commission (SSC 47/2021) the training months is 9 months and after the training all the successful candidate are commission with the rank of second Lieutenant. Note that this course provides the avenue for the enlistment of degree holders who desire to join the officers rank of the Nigerian Army as combatant
Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2020 see step by step procedure on how to apply it your self
Visit the official Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal and choose your preferred category that you are qualify to apply. E.g RRI, SSC OR DSSC
- Click on the category you wish to apply for it will take you to another website page where you can apply for that category.
- After reading the requirement you click on Apply button for your choosen course (RRI,SSC or DSSC)
- After Which you Will Be required to select if you are serving/ have served in the Aemed forces of Ngeria, choose the appropriate option and continue
- If have not created an account click on “Sign Up”, after which a verification link will be sent to your email or enter you login details and log in.
See how to Fill NA form and required documents listed below MUST be uploaded:
- Passport photograph.
- Educational certificates.
- Evidence of membership of any professional body.
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Birth certificate or age declaration.
Check out now NA Recruitment Link Portal 2020, carefully read in this NA Recruitment Link Portal 2020 in other to be shortlisted
Application deadline for the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020
The closing date is 14 November 2020