ICCR Scholarships 2020/2021 offer by (ICCR) Indian Council for Cultural Relations, Government of India scholarships this ICCR Scholarships 2020/2021 will unlock other opportunities for all Africans student
who has this ambition to furthering their studies in Indian. The ICCR Scholarships 2020/2021 will almost all the courses excluding medicine, the ICCR Scholarships give over 6000 foreign students from around about 120 country around the world are on the roll of ICCR at any give time
Note Successful students that will be shortlisted are require to be proficiency in English language. also ICCR published handbook for overseas students can also be gotten here through this link at ICCR’s website at the link http://a2ascholarships.iccr.gov.in/mission/applicant_guidlines and
http://a2ascholarships.iccr.gov.in/assets/site/docs/applicant_guidelines_beforefilling.pdf. all applicant are advice to read the quide line first before applying for the iccr scholarship application form 2020/2021
All interested applicant for ICCR Scholarships 2020/2021 are to submit their application online following this link by clicking here to see how to apply for iccr scholarship http://a2ascholarships.iccr.gov.in/home/register.
Duration of Scholarship: For the period of study
Note The ICCR scholarship is liable to be cancelled if the student fails repeatedly or involved in exam-malpractices/anti-social/criminal activities or is found violating the terms and conditions of ICCR scholarship. The students are obliged to abide by the Indian laws during their stay in India. They should register themselves with the concerned Foreign Residents Registration Office (FRRO) within 14 days of arrival.
ICCR scholarship commences from the date of arrival in India. Living allowance is paid in advance for three months in cash by ICCR HQ/Regional Office.
The Current Iccr Scholarships Benefit For 2019-20 Academic Session
|Course||Monthly Stipend (INR)||Annual Contingent Grant( INR)||Thesis/ Dessertation Expenses (INR)|
All other fees, Tuition fees, exam fees, hostel fees and electricity charges would be paid by ICCR directly to the college/university. Cost of study tour as recommended by the supervising teacher or head of institution is met by ICCR on prior approval basis. Refundable deposits and mess charges are to be paid by the students themselves.
How do you get the ICCR scholarship? If you must get this scholarship you must adhere to all the rule guiding this application. this post will help you to improvise guideline on how to apply for the Indian Council for Cultural Relations Scholarship and be shortlisted. Before you start the application for Indian Council for Cultural Relations Scholarship make sure all the require document are ready before applying. See how to apply for the Indian Council for Cultural Relations Scholarship now by clicking the link http://a2ascholarships.iccr.gov.in/home/register. that is provided on this site but before we drop the link read the following instruction bellow for the Indian Council for Cultural Relations Scholarship in other to be shortlisted
DOs and DON’Ts of filling ICCR Scholarships 2020/2021 applications form
- All applications will be accepted online through A2A ICCR Scholarship Portal only.
- Applications will not be accepted physically in Missions.
- Applications will not be accepted locally (in India)
- Applications should be complete in every detail to avoid rejection of the same by the A2A portal.
- In case of documents available in local language, applicants are requested to upload certified copies of translations of these documents in English.
- Applicants applying for M. Phil /Doctoral/Post-Doctoral courses should submit a synopsis along with the application.
- Applicants wishing to pursue performing arts course should upload the latest Video/Audio/YouTube link of their performance.
- Students who are already pursuing Under Graduate (UG) and Post Graduate (PG) courses in India and intend to pursue further studies and apply for M.Phil / Ph.D after completing UG/PG courses will have to apply afresh through A2A portal to process these applications afresh, as the applications will not be entertained and processed physically.
- ICCR scholarships are meant for admissions only in the Indian State/ Central Universities or colleges affiliated to and recognized by the Indian State and Central Universities from the list available on the Portal.
- ICCR does not offer scholarship for admissions in Private colleges or Universities.
- In Indian Universities, in order to pursue studies in engineering, science streams, students should have studied Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in high school. In biology-based science subjects, students should have studied Biology, Physics and Chemistry in high school. In order to avoid rejection from Universities/ Colleges, applicants are therefore advised to make their subject choices carefully and based on the subjects they have studied in high school.
For more information about the Indian Council for Cultural Relations Scholarship Click here