Imsu Post-Utme Registration form 2020 is out for all candidate that choose Imsu as their first choice of institution during their jamb registration. Imsu post utme cut off mark is 180. All candidate who score
180 and above are qualify to take part in the 2020 Imsu post-utme registration. The imsu post-utme registration will last for some month. At the end of this post we will drop the closing date for Imsu post-utme registration form. All candidate are advice to read the requirement before doing the Imsu post-utme registration to avoid error. The 2020/2021 POST UTME screening exercise is only for candidate who meet up with the cut off mark.
Imsu Post-Utme Registration form related question
Is Imsu post Utme Form 2020 2021 Out?
Yes is out and is still ongoing now those candidate who has not answer are to do their Imsu post-utme registration before the closing date.
Does Imo State University write post Utme?
Yes this is one of the major qualification to each candidate Post–UTME Screening Test are conducted for all applicant before gaining admission
What is Imsu cut off mark?
Is 180 and above as stated early only candidate whose score 180 and above in jamb are to register for the post utme exam
How much is Imsu direct entry?
IMSU Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and can be paid using atm card preferably master, visa card , please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Eligibility For The Imsu Post-Utme Registration Form 2020
- All candidate whose score meet up the imsu cut off make 180 and above , then also whose first choice is imsu are to apply
- All Candidates who scored the required cut-off mark but did put IMSU as first choice are advise to do change of institution in jamb in other to apply
- .All candidates must have five (5) O’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates waiting O’ level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available
See How To Apply For The Imsu Post-Utme Registration Form 2020
- Visit the official website @: www.imsu.edu.ng and select post- UTME/DE on the admission dropdown menu.
- You will be directed to the Post-UTME/Direct Entry Page at www.admissions.imsu.edu.ng/post-utme/de
- Click on register on the top banner and register with your jamb number, valid phone number and email. If your registration is successful, an account would be created automatically which you would use to apply for the post –UTME/DE
- Click on apply for post-UTME/DE and make payment of two thousand naira (N2000) with your (Master Card, Verve Card and other Interswitch enabled Cards) .
- If your payment is successful, a post-UTME/DE application form would open; fill the form completely and correctly and then click submit at the bottom of the form.
- If you were unable to complete your application for any reason, you can always come back to the post- UTME/DE page at www.admissions.imsu.edu.ng/post-utme/de and click on login, to login to your account and complete your application before the closing date- 30th November 2020.
- After submitting your application form, print the acknowledgment slip
- Candidates are advised to get the official IMSU Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers. This will enable them prepare adequately for the screening. CLICK HERE to get yours.
- Every candidate must provide a valid email address and phone number.
- All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before the closing date.
- Any wrong information given shall disqualify the candidate.
- Portal opens 10th September and closes 30th November 2020