First Bank of Nigeria recruitment is on going now for all qualify candidate. We encourage every one who are qualify to apply but before you apply you need to read the application guide line in other to do the
registration successful. This post will also help you to show the step by step procedure on how to apply for the first bank recruitment. But before we show you the step by step procedure on how to apply for the first bank job we will like to brief you about first bank of Nigeria limited capacity. Also note that there are other vacant position that they are currenting for not only review officer other position will be made known to you as you visit the official web. Which we are going to be providing for you at the end of this post
About First Bank Of Nigeria Limited
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is a Nigeria’s largest financial services institution having a total assets and gross earnings. With over 10 million customer accounts if not mistakenly , First Bank of Nigeria has more than 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. This Bank also has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
Job Ref No: 2000003R all applicant are to apply using this number under above stated position. Job location is Lagos state all applicant must be willing to leave their present state of residence to lagos state or better still applicant can also be lagos state based.
Minimum Education: First Degree in any science or Engineering course, CISA or CISSP or IT related certification such as CISCO Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE).
- All applicant are expected to have a Minimum experience: 3 years relevant experience in information systems, auditing, control, or IT security work.
First bank recruitment Application Closing Date
See How to check bvn for any bank
Pickup your mobile device be it android or tablet or nokia touch as the case may be
Dial this code on your phone *565*0# but before you dial this code make sure you have N20 in your sim card that you used during the bvn registration. Note that you can not get bank verification number (bvn)with another sim which is not the one you used during registration.
First Bank of Nigeria recruitment 2020 Job Objective(s)
- Responsibile for the review of controls deployed in securing the Bank’s IT and related infrastructure.
- These includes controls and safeguards over the Network, Data Center,Disaster Recovery Center,servers,storage and other related system administration procesess.
job Duties & Responsibilities
- To ensure that all Risks and vulnerabilities associated with bank’s IT Network plaforms and related systems are promptly identified and mitigated appropriately.
- Perform regular process reviews on different teams in IT department for Nigeria and African subsidiaries.
- Perform regular process reviews on different teams in ISOD department
- Perform reviews of user accounts and groups on the bank’s Network devices, servers, operating systems and ensure that privileges on these systems are granted on a need to use basis.
- Ensure proper change control procedures over changes to the Network, DR, Servers, updates and patches.
- Perform reviews to assess the adequacy and effectiveness of IT Network/Server security by checking for the enforcement of the following; System backups, server Hardening, Batch job security, Device File Security, physical access restriction etc.
- Review the overall network security strategy including but not limited to Network design, Security policies, documentations, redundancies, Segmentations, Compartmentalization, virtualizations, Defense-in-depth, Penetration testing, Staffing structure, device hardening, patching,
- Verify that appropriate controls are in place against vulnerabilities associated with the network through the prompt deployment of Fixes, Patches and service packs for CISCO devices, IOS and Windows Operating systems. Raise and document exceptions where applicable.
- Maintain monthly statistics of link/device downtime for all branches and produce monthly system downtime reports as part of the overall control situation report of internal control.