Business Name Registration See How To Register Business Name With SMEDAN. now registering you small scale business with SMESDAN can give you access to governmental loan which can help your
small business to a bigger one. So we encourage business men and women to kindly register their business in other to get access to this loan. Small And Medium Enterprises Development Agency Of Nigeria (SMEDAN) has started bulk registration of micro, small and medium Enterprises MSMEs operating in Nigeria, such as trader, tailor, farming, producer and many more.
The bulk business name registration exercise will enhance the development of detail data base for MSMEs in Nigeria, after the registration with SMEDAN they will have a unique identification number created for them. Note that this registration is open to all Nigerian as along as you have a small scale business in Nigeria. So kindly read this post to the end as we are going to show you How To Register Business Name With SMEDAN
Who Can Register With SMEDAN?
Who Can Register With SMEDAN? SMEDAN portal is open to every body , you can register provide you have a business in Nigeria. This are the people to register irrespective of how the business is small register it with SMEDAM and grow your business with loan. With the registration, private and public sector can provide support, The registration is simple and easy to complete within minutes, and most importantly it’s free!
What Are the Benefits of Business name Registration?
- you will have a SMEDAN Unique Identification Number (SUIN). That you can used to apply any governmental loan
- also have Access to SMEDAN Grant of 50,000 per MSME terms and condition apply
- Priority funding from public and private sector, financial institutions, including international donor Agencies.
- get access to Empowerment programs and Entrepreneurship Training for free. and many more opportunities.
How To Register Business Name With SMEDAN
- Visit the official SMEDAM website https://smedanregister.ng/
- Choose a business name of your choice
- Put in your email address
- Choose a password
- After that click get start and it will take you to another page where you can fill in your detail and submit it
- Note that SMEDAN certificate of registration will be sent to your email address you used during the SMEDAN registration
How can I apply for Smedan?
So as to get a loan, you can apply or register to take part in the SMEDAN supported activities. These projects commonly include, you being trained in the parts of business you want.
Enrollment can include visiting a SMEDAN office close to you. There you would finish an application form, and may in this manner be invited to a course or SMEDAN training program. SMEDAN additionally has another MSME registration portal, where you can enroll on the website.
Despite in the event that you are given grant you would normally be needed to either have a register business, or be urged to enlist (as a feature of the program). The Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), is responsible for registering organizations in Nigeria.
What is the full meaning of SMEDAN?
The full meaning of SMEDAN is Small And Medium Enterprises Development Agency Of Nigeria