NNPC Scholarship For Undergraduate Students 2020 /2021 application form is out you can now apply for NNPC Scholarship For Undergraduate 2020 before the closing date. In this post you will find how to
apply for the NNPC scholarship this application is open to all the qualify undergraduate Nigerian students. Note that this scholarship is a one time scholarship and all registration is done online
About the NNPC Scholarship For Undergraduate Students 2020 /2021
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Total and its co-venture partners hereby invites applications from qualified Nigerian students for the 2020 NNPC/Total National University Scholarship Programme. The programme aims to promote academic excellence and improve the skills of young Nigerians. It provides yearly grant to the successful applicants from their second year to the completion of their undergraduate degree programme. Eligible undergraduate students studying NUC-accredited courses in Nigerian universities are invited to submit an electronic application via this portal. Ensure you read through all the information in the different tabs before you begin your application.
See NNPC Scholarship For Undergraduate Students 2020 /2021 Requirements
- Interested candidate must be a FULL TIME undergraduate student in an recognized Nigerian University
- All Interested candidate must be a level 100 or 200 student
- Require proof of SSCE / Equivalent cert.
- Interested candidate must provide the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show evident of Admission letter from the University / Matriculation Number
- provide evident of A-level or Equivalent Cert. (for direct entry students)
- All Interested Students with less than 200 score in UTME are not qualify to apply Also Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
- All 300L students and above are not qualify to apply
- Student that are Currently a beneficiaries of similar awards from other International Oil Companies (IOCs) are not qualify to apply
Closing date for NNPC Scholarship 2020: is 30th October 2020
How much does NNPC pays for Scholarship?
nnpc Scholarship is worth NGN 150,000.
How to Apply for NNPC Scholarship 2020
- Visit the NNPC scholarship portal @ https://scholarships.totalcsredu.com/scholarship-application-form/
- Input your correct name the it appear on your certificate, correct date of birth the it appear on your birth certificate and permanent home address Upload your current passport .
- Contact Information: Input a working email and mobile phone number.
- State of Origin: Input your correct state and local government of origin they appear in your certificate. You are required to upload a local government identification letter/ certificate
- college Info: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
- Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices. 6. Review Application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
related post work from home jobs opportunities