NNPC/Total Scholarship Assessment Test past Questions and Answers is available now online. Get your NNPC scholarship past question and answer. All candidate are all encourage to read the
NNPC/Total past question before the date for the nnpc scholarship exam.
Why do I need NNPC/ Total scholarship past questions and answers?
All applicant need the scholarship past questions and answers which will give them an edge over those who did not read the past question before going for the NNPC scholarship exam which the date for the exam has not been update. It will also give you an insight on how you should be expecting the assessment test question. NNPC/Total Scholarship Assessment Test past Questions and Answers is very good try and lay your hand with one
NNPC/ Total Scholarship Benefits
All are lot of benefit and cash price that will be give to the successful shortlisted applicant, and this names will be out some few weeks after you have finish writing your exam. Also note that shortlisting process is going to be done based on merit. Also try your best to see that you are among the NNPC/ Total Scholarship beneficiaries. All these you can achieve them by intensive preparation for the NNPC/ Total exam. How do I achieve this? It Is very simple is by going through you NNPC/Total Scholarship Assessment Test past Questions and Answers before the exam. We will show you how to download NNPC/Total past questions and answers before the end of this article
How much is the cash price for NNPC/ Total Scholarship Beneficiaries?
Wow the NNPC Total Scholarship Award offer a very good sum of money. To beneficiaries with the sum of N150,000.
What is the aim of the NNPC/ Total scholarship?
The basic aim of this scholarship award program is to promote academic excellence and qualitative manpower development in the country.
How to download NNPC /Total scholarship past questions and answers
Here are some questions for you. Allso do well by downloading gmat past questions to it will help you.
NNPC/Total Scholarship Assessment Test past Questions and Answers sample
- Last year Jose sold a painting for $2000. If he made 25% profit on the sale, how much had he paid for the painting?
answer is (C)
- A lacrosse team raised some money. The members used 74% of the money to buy uniform, 18% for equipment, and the remaining $216 for a team party. How much money did they raise?
The answer is (E).
- If the length of a rectangle is 4 times its width, and if its area is 144, what is its perimeter?
- If the measures of the angles of a triangle are in the ratio of 1:2:3, and if the perimeter of the triangle is 30 + 10 (3)½, what is the length of the smallest side?
5. cIn an office there was a small cash box. One day Ann took half of the money plus $1 more. Then Dan took half of the money plus $1 more. Stan then took the remaining $11. How many dollars were originally in the box?
The answer is ($50).
- Which of these is a domestic animal.
- We keep food in the ____________ to prevent spoilage.
- Scientists perform Experiments in the ________.
- Which of these seasons of the year is not present in Nigeria?
- Which of these options can be used to control plant growth around the house.
- A pedestrian travel on ___________.
- The sun or any star and the planets which move round it is referred to as ____.
a. Sunny system
b. Solar System
c. Solar Plexus
d. Solar power
- How many months of the year have less than 31 days?
- The patient was taken to the _________ by the doctor for the surgery.
a. Labour room
A female sheep is called
16 Which of these options is the act of killing oneself deliberately.
- A distant object can appear closer if a__________ is used.
- The examination takes place quarterly means the examination takes place
a. Once in four months
b. Once in three months
c. Only in four places
d. Only in three places
- You can catch a glimpse of the queen means __________.
a. You can follow the queen
b. You can get a brief look at the queen
c. The glimpse belong to the queen
d. Queen can be seen always
- Which of these describe the way of life of a group of people.
- Which of these is not a type of religion.
- The bony framework of an animal is its ____________.
- Common salt is chemically called _____________.
a. Table Salt
b. Sodium chloride
c. food salt
d. Sodium Carbonate
- Iron can be prevented from rusting by __________.
a. Adding water
c. Exposure to air
d. Adding water and air
- To be able to sing the anthem I must know the __________.
- Which of these diseases is caused by tse – tse fly.
c. Sleeping sickness
- Which of these does not belong to the group?
- The process of making beer is called___________.
- Which of these is an example of body building food
- Which of these is a good source of vitamin c.
- The period used by the fetus in the womb is called __________ period.
- Which of the professional travels into space.
d. Space wagon
- The rainbow has __________ colours.
- Which of these does not belong?
- Divide 22 by half and deduct 4. What do you have?
- Tuned and Ade shared a certain sum of money. Tuned got #48 which was three times Ade’s share. What was the amount shared?
- Great misfortune or disaster like thunderstorm which are not caused by man is called ___________.
a. Death problem
b. Natural disaster
c. Industrial disaster
d. artificial disaster
- If your father has two wives, the daughter of the other wife is your ______.
b. Half sister
d. Step sister
38. Electricity does not flow through rubber because it is ____________.
a. An insulator
b. A conductor
c. A condenser
d. A circuit
- The excretory system in the body does the work of ___________
a. Carrying blood
b. Removing food waste
c. Digesting food
- A ruler is 30cm long. How many times can it be used to measure a distance of 4.2m?