Nigeria Youth Investment Fund NYIF Registration portal 2020 has been official open now for all those who are interested in Nigeria Youth Investment Fund NYIF Registration 2020. The Nigeria youth
Investment fund NYIF portal very friendly provide your follow up the step to in doing it The scheme was initiated by the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports development funded by Central bank of Nigeria. NYIF program was approve by the Federal Executive Council on Wednesday, July 22, 2020, for establishment. Now the NYIF portal is on open for registration. Before the end of this post we will show you how to access Nigeria Youth Investment Fund NYIF Registration portal 2020.
What is Nigeria Youth Investment Fund NYIF
Nigeria Youth Fund is dedicated to investing in the innovative ideas, skills, talents, and enterprise of the Nigerian Youth the basic aim of this NYIF is to turn Nigerian Youth Entrepreneurs, Wealth Creators, and Employers of labor contributing to national development.
How to apply for Nigeria Youth Investment Fund NYIF empowerment.
- Visit the official website https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/Applicants/New
- Input your first name , middle name, sur name as require in the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund portal
- Enter your correct BVN
- Click next
About Nigeria Youth Investment Fund NYIF
Nigerian Youth Investment Fund NYIF is a government initiative created to boost the Nigerian economy through leverage and access to finance for youths.
The fund hopes to serve as a catalyst to unleash the potential of the youth and enable many of them build businesses that will increase the employment rate.
The NYIF aims to reach 500,000 youth annually between 2020 and 2023. Each fund approval will range from N250, 000 to N50, 000,000, with a spread across group applications, individual applications, working capital loans set at 1 year and term loans set at 3 years with single digit interest rate of 5%.
Disbursement will be through various channels, which will include micro finance, finance firms and deposit money banks regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria and supported by Bank of Industry.
Start or grow your own business with the help of a government-backed loan and free business support. A great alternative for individuals looking for business loans to fund their business.
- Low interest rate
- Collateral free
- Numerous documentation required
- Existing viable business required
Eligibility for Nigeria Youth Investment Fund NYIF
- Applicant must present Official Government Identification
- All Applicant must be between the ages bracket of 18 and 35 years old
- All interested candidate should have Notarized Guarantor Forms
- All applicant present Passport photographs
- Provide correct Bank Verification Number
- Present Training Certificate
- Candidate must have Fundable business idea
- Applicant must Registered business with (CAC)
- All applicant must be Nigeria Citizenship
- NYSC certificate for graduates
closing date for Nigeria Youth Investment Fund NYIF Registration portal 2020 check official site