Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (PYES) registration 2020/2021. Applications news update, in one of the speech made by President Muhammadu Buhari in aso villa about the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (PYES) registration 2020/2021.
President Muhammadu Buhari launches and showcases the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) Tools at the State House, Abuja. #AsoVillaToday 12th October 2020. Also note the PYES recruitment is for ever body provide you are qualify. We will show you how to get started with the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (PYES) registration form 2020/2021
Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (PYES) registration 2020/2021. Has 5 category namely:
- Technical Acquisition
- Ict & mobile money
Qualification for Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (PYES) registration 2020/2021.
- All applicant are expected to come from Nigeria. citizen by birth
- Candidate must be between the age bracket of 18- 40 years
- Candidate should have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificates.
- Additionally: OND, HND, BA/BSc degrees in any discipline will be an added advantage
- All applicant are expected to present Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefitting from the scheme.
- Applicant Must be medically fit , physically fit and psychologically fit
- Candidate with any form w form of disabilities should not apply.
- Ability to communicate and speak English fluently.
- Candidateshould have a governmental id card. ( national id, voters card etc)
- Applicant should complete the guarantor form at www.p-yes.gov
How to register for the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (PYES) registration 2020/2021
Application mode of registration
- Visit the P YES login portal on (https://www.p-yes.gov.ng/)
- Click on the Application button at the top right-hand corner of the page
- Or visit (https://www.p-yes.gov.ng/application) to begin your registration
- Enter your Name, Position applying for and other vital information as indicated on the page.
- Applicants Must Complete a guarantor’s form. Get Form here
Pyes Registration process.
- All applicant are to download and fill the Guarantor’s Form (https://p-yes.gov.ng/files/pyes_guarantor_form.pdf)
- Candidate should have a valid/a working Email and Phone Number for verification purposes.
- All Candidate must submit application through the official recruitment portal on (p-yes.gov.ng)
- Input your personal information such as Nationality, State of Origin, NIN, LGA and others.
- A verification message will be sent to the email address you inputted, proceed to print and save the UNIQUE ID for references
- All shortlisted candidates will be required to present a HARDCOPY of the Email message received during the next phase of the recruitment exercise.