Link to apply for kust post utme form 2020 / 2021- see application portal. We here by this notice remind applicant that has not done their kust post utme registration to quickly do it as soon as possible. Because we have only 2weeks left for the kust post utme registration portal to close. So we encourage those that
have not done it to try and do the registration. In this article you will see Link to apply for kust post utme form 2020 / 2021- see application portal now. The information provide here for you about the Link to apply for kust post utme form 2020 / 2021- see application portal is very important. If you don’t have money to do the registration you can follow the steps provided here carefully to apply for the kust post utme form 2020.
What is the cutoff mark for Kano University of Science and Technology kust
The Kano University of Science and Technology kust cutoff mark is 160 – 180
How much is Kano University of Science and Technology (kust) post utme form?
All qualify candidates are to pay the sum total fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) for the post utme, through Remita Platform via the University of Science and Technology kust 2020 Post-UTME Screening Portal. Please note that this amount is what the school is charging you for the post utme form. This charge exclude the one cyber café will collect from you to do the registration.
Requirement for kust post utme 2020 / 2021 Direct Entry aptitude test
- candidates who score up to 160 and above are qualify to register and attend the kust post utme screening.
- It’s important you check: KUST Departmental Cut-Off Marks.
- All Direct Entry candidates with at least Lower Credit at National Diploma or a minimum of Seven (7) points in NCE or IJMB in relevant courses or subject combinations respectively, are ONLY required to pay the screening fee and register online.
- All applicant are expected to come with their nose mask to the screening venue. Maintain social distance as one of the covid19 protocol
How to Apply for KUST Post UTME Form 2020.
- Visit KUST, Wudil website kustwudil.edu.ng and click on 2020 Post UTME/Direct Entry screening registration.
- Create an account using JAMB UTME/Direct Entry Registration Number and type password of your choice.
- Make payment of Non-refundable Fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000:00) only using Master/Visa Card or through Bank transfer.
- After successful payment, all candidates shall fill in their particulars including O’Level result(s) while in addition, Direct Entry candidates shall upload scanned PDF copy of A’ Level (IJMB, NCE or Diploma) certificates or results.
- Submit and print Post UTME/DE Registration Acknowledgment Slip.
INFORMATION TO NOTE
- The date, venue and time for the screening will be communicated to all UTME registered candidates later.
- On the screening day, UTME Candidates shall come along with print out of the Acknowledgement slips which carry their Passport Photographs and the 2020 UTME results for verification.
- Candidates shall upload their O’Level results (NECO, WAEC or NABTEB) in not more than two sittings on the KUST, Wudil and JAMB Portals.
- Candidates whose O’Level results are not available should choose Awaiting Result option.
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue.
- Candidates should note that only those who register within the stipulated period and attend the screening exercise will be considered for admission.
Kano University of Science and Technology kust post utme form 2020 closing date
The post utme form 2020 closing date is 30th October 2020.