Ubec Exam Date 2020 / CBT Test Requirements. We are glad to bring to your notice that the Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) Shortlist candidate for the Computer based Test (CBT). In this article we will tell
you every thing you need to know about Ubec Exam Date 2020 / CBT Test Requirements. So many applicant who have check their name on the UBEC full list and have been shortlisted for the second stage of UBEC recruitment screening are eager to know Ubec Exam Date 2020. If you are among such people this post is for you. See the requirements and date for the CBT Test released by SUBEB now
Requirement for Ubec Exam 2020 / CBT test
Ubec Exam Date 2020 / CBT Test Requirements. All shortlisted candidate for the second stage of the UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) screening are to note the under listed UBEC CBT test Requirements:
- All shortlisted applicant are expected to come to the CBT Test venue one hour before the exam time for accreditation
- All shortlisted applicant are expected to come to the CBT venue with the following listed materials:
- All shortlisted applicant are expected to come with Original top: of the printed application form
- Also shortlisted applicant are expected to come with Original credentials and photocopies for submission
- All shortlisted applicant are expected to come with Valid Identity card: Voters card, international passport, Drivers license, National Identity Card (NIMC)
- shortlisted applicant are expected make Use of their nose mask, no face mask no entry when coming to the cbt test centres. We encourage all shortlisted applicant coming for the UBEC Exam 2020 to Observe all C0VID-l9 protocol at the centre. Stay Safe and stay healthy
when is the Ubec Exam Date 2020 schedule?
As the time this list was publish the exam date was not made know to the public. But based on the information we get The new date of the CBT Test will be communicated through text message to each shortlisted applicant.