Marketing Internship job 2020/2021 at P&G The management of P&G invite application from qualify candidate residing in santiago of chile to kindly apply for the Marketing Internship job 2020/2021 that is ongoing now. All applicant are to note that the Marketing Internship job is schedule under part time.
There are a lot of benefit attach to this internship such as monthly gross salary of 712,000.00 CLP and the Marketing Internship job in this organization is flexible. As you read down you will get the full detail. So advice you carefully read very well to see how to apply for the Marketing Internship job 2020/2021 at P&G. so in this article we will show you the requirement and how to apply for the Marketing Internship job 2020/2021 at P&G.
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
At P&G, we offer you an exciting internship program where from DAY 1 you will have commitments and develop different and relevant projects. If you are a leader, who prioritize, honor commitments, and to work efficient with a diverse group of people, you need to be part of our internship program!
As a P&G Marketing intern, you will:
- Co-leading a new launch or evaluating the current strategies of a brand or product.
- Leading monthly market & brand analysis, capture input of multi-functional team to recommend corrective actions for a specific category/initiative
- Working on the design & execution of brand campaigns (media, digital, CRM, instore, PR). Lead campaigns briefs (regional campaign localization or local campaign build up) & follow up on execution
- Co-leading the digital marketing on your brand (visibility, content, local partnerships, eCommerce etc).
- Co-developing Market and Initiative Reviews. Coordinate internal events.
Requirements FOR Marketing Internship job 2020/2021 at P&G
- Legally eligible to work in Chile.
- Intermediate / advanced level of English.
- Active student in his/her senior year of study (6-18 months until graduation).
- Availability of at least 6 months
Benefits FOR Marketing Internship job 2020/2021 at P&G
Monthly gross salary of 712,000.00 CLP
- Employment contract for the duration of the practice
- High impact projects
- Excellent work environment and organizational culture.
- Flexible hours (20-40 hours per week)
- Monetary contribution for People of Regions
- Activities of our wellness program
Why work at P&G?
The development of our talents is a priority – we have a culture of growth and internal promotion that differentiates us. We demonstrate the strengths of our employees and develop them to become great leaders, reaching the highest levels of management. In addition, diversity is very important for us: we seek the most diverse talent so that we always know how to innovate, exceeding the expectations of our 5 billion consumers. Therefore, working at this company is the best opportunity to do what you love, with constant challenges and to be recognized for its results. More than that, it’s the ideal opportunity to help us touch and improve billions of lives around the world, every single day. University students – Marketing internship
Legally eligible to work in Chile.
Intermediate / advanced level of English.
Active student in his/her senior year of study (6-18 months until graduation).