Data Analyst Internship 2020/2021 – Supply Chain Master Data (m/f) at P&G. Application is currently on going for those who are qualify and interested in the Data Analyst Internship job are to kindly apply for the Data Analyst Internship job recruitment. P&G internship will help student that are looking for
meaningful Data Analyst Internship. P&G are highly recommend for all student looking for internship. All applicant should be willing to apply as full time. In the category of Information Technology. Before the end of this article we will provide you with the application url where you can procced in other for you to apply. Note that Data Analyst Internship 2020/2021 – Supply Chain Master Data (m/f) at P&G. will commence from January 2021 during is 6 month
P&G Internship Description
Are you a student looking for a meaningful internship? Come and live a P&G experience!
GOOD TO KNOW :
- 93,5% of our interns are recommending P&G for internships (survey Happy Trainees 2017)
- P&G has one of the most advanced IT organization in the world !
What we will offer you?
- You will be embedded in the France & Benelux (FBNL) Master Data Team in Paris.
- You will leverage your strong IT and analytical skills and your business understanding to manage and improve the performance of our master data processes/systems to make sure this becomes a competitive advantage with P&G customers.
- This role in between IT, Supply Chain and the business, offers ample opportunities to contribute to the business in a very visible way!
- Identifying optimization area in P&G local master data processes and implement them across FBNL
- Lead the data quality program action plan, which seeks at enabling scalable processes/ systems/ reporting across Europe to reach: 96% accuracy, 90% on time and 100% completeness. You will also be in charge to implement an efficient reporting tool.
- Support the design and execution of the e-content project locally by understanding the key request of Master Data from our customers and making them available in our PIM.
- Own the preparation of PIM renewal for FBNL
- Build up deep knowledge of the master data process internally and externally with our customers. You will organize and orchestrate the process for Master Data gathering from the various business owners.
Qualifications for Data Analyst Internship 2020 – Supply Chain Master Data (m/f) at P&G.
ARE YOU THE MASTER STUDENT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Fluent in French, English (dutch is a plus)
- Strong IT skills and analytical skills / Supply Chain skills as a plus
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Able to operate within a business team, in touch with the business and data owners – Strong sense of urgency
- Can work autonomously
JUST SO YOU KNOW:
- Our internships generally range from 3 to 6 months
- Beneficial receive an internship allowance+ 50% Navigo pass reimbursement.
- Apart from significant responsibilities from day 1, outstanding learning opportunities, and an inclusive and international working context,
- we also offer employees personalized flexibility crafted to deliver business results and enable employees to grow their careers while meeting personal needs.
Internship available as of January 2021 for 6 months
#WESEEEQUAL We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally hardworking in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your outstanding ideas?
Job locations: Paris, Île-de-France Region, France
Job Type: Full-time
Job categories: Information Technology
Req No: IT 00002870
Visit the official website here to Apply Now