Data Analyst Internships Jobs In Paris – Retail (m/f) at Procter and Gamble. The management of Procter and Gamble invite application from all qualify candidate who has been looking for this great
opportunities in the area of data analyst to apply now for the Data Analyst Internships Jobs In Paris – Retail (m/f) at Procter and Gamble. All interested candidate can begin a meaningful career right here. If you know you are talented in this field kindly join us today we are in need of you. In this post we will show you how to apply for Data Analyst Internship Job In Paris – Retail (m/f) at Procter and Gamble.
Data Analyst Internships Jobs Description
Are you looking for an opportunity to use data and analytics through concrete business cases ?
Do you want to grow your skills in the space of Data & Analytics?
We offer you an outstanding opportunity to work in a multi data sources environment and impact the decisions of one of the biggest FMCG companies in the world.
Are you ready to be part of a multi-functional team, working in Data hub eco system, building new solutions and delivering insights through sophisticated algorithms?
Join us! In this role, you will work on sales-related data and generate insights leading to strategic business recommendations.
WHAT CAN Procter and Gamble OFFER YOU:
- We guarantee responsibilities from day 1 and the ownership of at least one or two big projects.
- Continuous mentoring – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager, so you grow & develop.
- A dynamic and encouraging international work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- A chance to see if a career at P&G is something for you!
Qualifications for Data Analyst Internships at Procter and Gamble
ARE YOU THE MASTER STUDENT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Studying a Master degree in a quantitative field, e.g. Engineering, Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, Physical Sciences or Quantitative Social Sciences.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and have either an entrepreneur or consultancy mind-set, while technically (data) savvy
- Mathematical Modelling and Operational Research basics – Statistics and Computer science basics
- Strong analytical skills, using multiple data sources, with ability to query and analyze data – Creative, innovative, and showcase initiative, follow-through, strong written and verbal communication
- Experience from school/work that demonstrates strong leadership through envisioning, direction setting, enrolling other and thinking/problem solving. – Ability to contribute and influence across levels and functions.
- Strong plus if you have work experience or certification in: SQL, Python and/or R & Statistical Packages: Matlab, SPSS, SAS and/or JMP
JUST SO YOU KNOW: Our internships generally range from 3 to 6 months and you receive an internship allowance.
Internships are available as of January 2021.
#WESEEEQUAL We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your outstanding ideas?
Internship Job locations:
Paris, Île-de-France Region, France
Job Type: Full-time
Job categories: Information Technology
Req No: IT 00002878
Visit the official website to Apply Now