Data Engineer Internship in Singapore at P&G Jan-Jun (6 Months) 2021. Qualify and interested candidate are to apply for the Data Engineer Internship in Singapore at P&G Jan-Jun (6 Months) 2021. Note that this application will last for period of six month. P&G invite Application from qualify and
interested candidate to apply for Data Engineer Internship job vacancy . kindly apply for the Data Analyst Internship job recruitment. P&G internship will help student that are looking for meaningful Data Analyst Internship. P&G are highly recommended for all student looking for meaningful internship. Before the end of this article we will provide you with the application url where you can apply for Data Engineer Internship. Note that Data Engineer Internship in Singapore at P&G Jan-Jun (6 Months) 2021. will commence from January – June 2021 . 6 month duration
Role for Data Engineer Internship in Singapore at P&G Jan-Jun (6 Months) 2021:
- Develop and maintain scalable data pipelines that will ingest, transform, and distribute numerous data streams and batches in support of key Beauty initiatives
- Support and collaborate with Data Scientists developing advanced machine learning and statistical models
- Evaluate tools and develop pipelines to capture, integrate and clean data to support edge analytics solutions
- Deliver optimal data solution architectures, automation and technology choices starting from experimentation through proof of concept and often through delivery
The Ideal Candidate for Data Engineer Internship at P&G:
- Experience with Python
- Familiarity with pandas libraries
- Experience with Spark
- Ability to work independently and effectively multi-tasking
- Familiarity with machine learning workflows (desirable)
Qualifications for Data Engineer Internship in Singapore at P&G Jan-Jun (6 Months) 2021.
We are also looking for someone who has:
- Strong problem-solving skills paired with extensive experience programming
- Strong data wrangling skills
- Hands on experience with relational databases and the use of SQL to extract and manipulate data
- Experience with cloud services (AWS, Azure or GCP)
What we offer:
- You will have responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will be given specific real-life projects and responsibilities. You will take ownership of your project from the beginning.
- Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager and technical coach.
- You will gain phenomenal, real-life experience in a world-class work environment that uses state-of-the-art technology.
- Work and be part of a dynamic and supportive environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs; you will experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents – internally – mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your outstanding ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor
Job locations: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Job Type: Full-time
Job categories: Information Technology
Req No: IT 00002863
Visit the official website here to Apply Now