Link To Apply NLNG Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES). This is to inform all the Nigeria student in the Nigeria university who are to go form their Industrial Work Experience Scheme
to apply now with NLNG. In this post we will show you how Link To Apply NLNG Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES). This programme is mainly for Nigerian universities and polytechnics students who are looking for a place to do their I.T can now apply with NLNG to acquire industrial skills and experience world-class work culture. Application is ongoing apply here.
Link To Apply NLNG Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES). The portal has been opened for interested Nigeria undergraduates Students. After the selection process successful students will be contact for online NLNG screening test. NLNG SIWES are selected after an screening test. Only shortlisted candidates will be contact.
Requirements for NLNG Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) Program.
- Students studying for diploma and degree certificates in Nigerian universities (public or private)
- National diploma students from polytechnics who have completed their first year
- Post-ND polytechnic graduates seeking openings for their one-year industrial training.
5. How to apply for (NLNG) Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme SIWES Programme
- Below is a step guide on how to apply for NLNG SIWES, call it 2020, 2021, 20202, 2023, 2024 etc. the steps showcase under will assist you to apply/register successfully.
How to apply for NLNG Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES)Register Online here
- Step 1: Click ‘Register For SIWES’ to register
- Step 2: Fill in all the required information. All sections marked with red asterisks are mandatory.
- Step 3: SELECT a preferred ‘user name’ and password that should be securely saved somewhere. Make sure your password has at least one upper case character and one number.
- Step 4: Read and check the ‘Yes, I have read the privacy statement….’ And Click on ‘Register’
- Step 5: The application wizard page opens up. Fill in all the required information.
- Step 6: Use the ‘date’ icon to select date of birth. To progress to the next page use the ‘next step’ tab
- Step 7: USE the ‘double square’ to select the geopolitical zone and LGA. You do not need to type in the state of origin. It is automatically selected when you select the Geopolitical Zone. To select click on the square on the far left of the Geopolitical zone, this highlights the state in yellow and then choose ‘ok’ to select
- Step 8: To fill in your Education/Training, click on ‘add’
- Step 9: FILL in your educational institution, select when you started and select ‘end date’ as current date. Choose Country, state and the Location (town) of your school. For ‘Grade’ click the ‘Grade’ link beside it and choose N/A (not applicable). When done, click ‘Ok’.
- Step 10: USE the ‘next step’ button to move to ‘attachments’. Click on ‘add’ to add all required attachments that you should have scanned: 1. SIWES Letter from your school; 2. Passport photograph; 3. School fees receipt; 4. School ID card
- Step 11: PROVIDE the Title of the document, select the attachment type e.g. Passport photo. Select language as English and click on browse to search for where you stored the document and then click on ‘Transfer’ to attach
- Step 12: USE the ‘Next step’ button to move to ‘Complete application’. Check the box for ‘I want to release my profile……. And click send application now.