RSUST Post UTME Form for 2020 / 2021 Academic Session – updated news. the post utme is currently on sale now please all the interested candidate are here by invited to apply the RSUST Post UTME Form for 2020/ 2021 Academic Session before the closing date for the RSUST Post UTME Form for 2020
/2021 Academic Session. Now the date for the post utme has been schedule to be 29th November, 2020. Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) Post UTME Form for 2020/ 2021 Academic Session that is out is only to those who choose Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) as first choice during 2020 jamb registration that was done in the jamb portal .
Read RSUST Post UTME Form for 2020 2021 Academic Session – Latest Update
This is to inform all the candidate that choose RSU as their first choice are to note that the second stage of Rivers State University (RSU) POST-UTME apptitude test for candidate that was schedule to 19th october, 2020 has non been reschedule to be start from Monday 29 November, 2020.
All prospective candidate are to note that Rivers State University (RSU) POST-UTME portal is still open to all the candidate who choose the RUS as their first choice are to continue the registration as the RUS post utme registration portal remind open until 29th of November 2020.
Then for all candidate who has done their registration are to kindly advice to reprint their slip for new date and time.
Requirement For Rsust Post Utme 2020.
- The screening exercise for admission of candidates will be administered only on candidates who chose RSU as their first choice University.
- Only candidates who scored 180 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise in all the Faculties of the University.
- Candidates must possess the basic five (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty /Departmental) before applying for the screening Exercise. It is mandatory that Candidates should upload their O ‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph. However, candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate.
How to apply for RSUST Post UTME Form 2020 /2021.
- Candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise online by logging onto rsu.edu.ng and making e-payment of Two Thousand naira (N2,000.00) only using Interswitch Verve enabled cards. Candidates are encouraged to use the online chat support for further information. Below are steps to follow:
- Visit https://rsu.edu.ng or https://ecampus.rsu.edu.ng and click on Applications
- Click on the Programme REGULAR under Application Name “2020/2021 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ADMISSION“
- Click on BUY PIN Enter your Name, email, and Phone numbers , then Click on Pay with Pay Panel. Note that it is candidates’ personal phone numbers and email addresses that are required.
- Click on Continue, select Payment Method (Payment Using Debit Card and
- Bank Branch Option are available), and click on Continue to Payment.
- Enter Debit Card details and Complete Payment.
- A PIN will be displayed and also sent to your email.
- Enter the PIN in the PIN section of the Application and Click on Start Application.
- Follow the Application Process to the end and Print out your Screening Exercise Slip.
- Applicants are expected to have all information required for this Application such as JAMB Registration Number, O’level Results and Personal Data.
- All Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME Screening test
- Candidates are to note that the mode of screening exercise is ELECTRONIC. It is important that candidates practice how to use the computer especially the use of mouse and keyboard as well as make provision to connect to internet.
- All Candidates are expected to note that the screening test shall be done online, therefore they should stick to the time and date allocated on the screening test slip as no login shall be allowed after the scheduled time of candidates’ examinations.
When is the date for RSU post utme?
The Post-UTME screening exercise will start from 30th November, 2020 Online. all Candidates are require to please note that Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to login and take the screening test on the scheduled date and time. All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
Taking of RUS post utme test with phone may be bad because call may come in any time and it will disconnect your data which is not good. Doing this may cause a lot of obstruction. So be inform if you must use you phone make sure no body called you
All Candidates are encourage to make sure that they have a working internet connectivity before the scheduled time for their examinations.
For all the candidate who want to get more information about the RSU screening exercise can check it online at www.rsu.edu.ng.
All candidate are to also note that names of successful candidates for admission shall be published/release on the same site (www.rsu.edu.ng