How to Buy NECO Token to Check BECE ,NCEE, NECO Results updates news. Have you been looking for a way to buy NECO Token in other to check NECO, NCEE result, then this post is for you. Kindly following
the whole step that will be given to you here in this article. But before we show you How to Buy NECO Token to Check BECE ,NCEE, NECO Results. We will like to mention here the things you need to know about neco result checking .The National Examinations Council (NECO) result has been release online but the system now requires candidates to purchase token before they can have access to their SSCE, BECE and NCEE results.
See How to Buy NECO Token to Check BECE ,NCEE, NECO Results updates news
According to the National Examinations Council (NECO), the new Results online system offers a convenient way to check all NECO examination results. Once results are released, it will be made available via NECO Results system (www.result.neco.gov.ng).
Using NECO Results, candidates can check their SSCE, BECE and NCEE results by purchasing tokens. The token(s) can be shared with candidates, parents, schools, organizations or any person who wished to view the candidate’s results.
How to Register on NECO result Online portal.
STEP 1: Register on NECO Results Online System.
- Visit the official website at https://result.neco.gov.ng/register
- Supply the required data in the appropriate columns and click on register.
- NECO will send an Activation Email to your registered email address.
- Open you email and click verify.
STEP 2: How to buy NECO Token via Online
- Visit the official website at https://result.neco.gov.ng/login.
- Enter your Email Address/Phone number and your password in the required columns.
- Then click on the Login button.
- Locate and click on Purchase Token (NB: Each token can be used with only one result for a specific number of views)
- input the number of token you need and click on Pay now button (NB: a token is N500 + N50 service charge).
- Now click on Proceed to pay button to pay for the token on REMITA platform using bank or card.
STEP 3: You Can Now Check Your Result.
- Visit the official website at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Candidate select their exam year.
- Candidate select their exam type.e.g
- Candidate input their Token Number
- Registration number in the appropriate columns.
- lastly, click on check result.