Nigeria Police Academy Interview list 2020 is out all applicant are to check the Nigeria Police Academy list of invited candidates 2020. Is out, all applicant are to check their names now on the Nigeria Police Academy list of invited candidates 2020 in other to see weather they have been shortlisted.
Applicant are to take note of that only the applicant / candidate whose name appear on the Nigeria Police Academy list of invited candidates 2020 will be qualify to partake on the NPA 2020 interview. This name are for those people how took part in the NPA exam that was held on the 17th September, 2020. In that note all successful applicant whose name appear on the Nigeria Police Academy list of invited candidates 2020 are expected to appear for physical interview before the NPA Selection Board in Four batches as scheduled below.
Nigeria Police Academy Interview list 2020 is out – do well to check it The list of successful applicant at the Nigeria Police Academy list of invited candidates 2020. 8th Regular Course entrance examination shortlisted for interview before the Selection Board have been released.
The candidates whose names appear in the Nigeria Police Academy Interview list 2020 were successful in the selection examination of the 8th Regular Course of the Degree Programme of the Nigeria Police Academy Wudil, Kano held on 17th September, 2020.
They are invited to appear for interview before the Selection Board in four batches as categorized below:
Nigeria Police Academy Interview list 2020 Latest Update:
The Hon. Minister of Police Affairs, Alhaji Muhammadu Maigari Dingyadi, Katukan Sokoto, on recommendation of the Commandant of Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil, AIG Zanna M. Ibrahim mni, has approved the following:
Nigeria Police Academy Selection Interview, Requirements
1) Screening exercise for RC 8 is suspended until further notice in line with JAMB circular (which directed all post UTME screenings be conducted after Nov 18) and because of the ongoing NECO examinations. All shortlisted candidates are advised to await a new schedule for the exercise. All parents and wards are warned to be wary of scammers who are in the habit of extorting them with promise of securing admissions.
Nigeria Police Academy Interview list 2020 for Successful candidates:
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
Click Here (.pdf) to download the Nigeria Police Academy Interview list 2020 pdf
- Enter your EXAM NO or FIRST NAME or OTHER NAMES or STATE NAME in the search box.
- Finally, click on the Seach button to confirm if you have been invited for an interview.
Nigeria Police Academy Interview instructions.
- Parents/Guardians will not be allowed into the Academy during the exercise.
- Candidates who fail to report a day after reporting dates for their respective batch will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- Candidates will first undergo screening exercises which involve credentials screening, medical tests and physical features among others.
- Candidates must bring along the originals and photocopies (15 Copies each) of the following documents:
- Academic certificates/statements of result and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age.
- Proof of Local Government of origin duly signed by the Chairman of the Local Government.
Attestation obtained from Police Officers from the same state of the rank of Chief Superintendent and above can be used in place of Certificate of Local Government of Origin. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix his/her formation/unit stamp and sign
- Original UTME result slip 2020
- Police Academy examination forms downloaded from the Internet.
- Candidates are to bring along second copy of their postcard signed by the Supervisor or the Assistant Supervisor of the Centre where they sat for the selection examination.
- Proof of choosing Police Academy as First Choice (i.e. JAMB Result showing Choice of Institution, or Printout of Change of Institution to Nigeria Police Academy as first choice – as the case maybe).
- Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
- Candidates are to also bring the following items:
- Two blue shorts and Two white T Shirts.
- A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks.
- Plate and cutlery
- Sufficient money for transport to and from Wudil.
- Scratch Cards for WAEC and/or NECO or NABTEB results for online verification of results.
All and sundry are warned that no correspondence of any form will be entertained in respect of the candidates or the selection process.