UNILAG 2nd Research Grant Award Competition In Pharmacy – 2020 is out all interested candidate for the University Of Lagos 2nd Research Grant Award Competition In Pharmacy – 2020. should apply
before the closing date Note that only candidate in pharmacy are to apply for the UNILAG 2nd Research Grant Award Competition In Pharmacy – 2020. All interest apply are to note the theme of the grant award program. The theme of the research for the 2020 award is PHARMACEUTICAL INTERVENTIONS DURING A PANDEMIC.
UNILAG 2nd Research Grant Award Competition In Pharmacy – 2020
UNILAG invite application from interested candidate for 2nd research grant award competition in pharmacy – 2020 that is ongoing now. But before you proceed to the application portal we advice you to read the requirement for the UNILAG 2nd Research Grant Award Competition In Pharmacy – 2020. In this article I will show you how to apply for the UNILAG 2nd Research Grant Award Competition In Pharmacy – 2020 in other to be selected.
CALL FOR ENTRIES FOR 2ND RESEARCH GRANT AWARD COMPETITION IN PHARMACY – 2020
The Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Lagos in conjunction with, The Board of Trustees of Ladipo Mobolaji Abisogun-Afodu Annual Lecture in Pharmacy is organizing the 2nd Research Grant award competition. Applications are hereby invited.
The research theme for the 2020 award is PHARMACEUTICAL INTERVENTIONS DURING A PANDEMIC.
Rules and Criteria for UNILAG 2nd Research Grant Award Competition In Pharmacy – 2020
- The Board of Trustees of the Ladipo Mobolaji Abisogun – Afodu Annual Lecture in Pharmacy awards a limited number of grants yearly to a maximum of One million Five Hundred Thousand Naira (N1, 500,000.00) only.
- The Fund is designed for the exclusive use of the applicant’s research
- The main body of work must be undertaken by the applicant while the non-essential parts may be carried out by other parties.
The Trustee main research interest will vary from year to year and this will be made known during the award of the grant.
- It is expected that the grant will be used for the purchase of equipment, services or medical supplies or other related expenses.
- Under the usual conditions of funding, no portion of the grant may be used for personal expenses such as the payment of an assistant or research student and will not normally be used for the purpose of books or subscriptions to Journals or Magazines only in exceptional circumstances and specifically to aid the furtherance of the research programme, may a portion of the grant be used for travel details of which must be explicitly started in the application.
- A publication fee of not more than N30,000 ( Thirty Thousand Naira Only) for local journals while N150,000 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira Only) for International journal
- The grant is not transferable
- Applicants must be staff in the approved Faculties of Pharmacy in approved Nigeria Universities or members of staff of the National Institute of Pharmaceutical Research and Development.
- Persons employed as research students will not be considered for funding
- Applicants carrying out research under supervision are required to have their applications signed by their Supervisor
- All applicants are required to provide the names of two referees (in addition to that of the Supervisor where Regulation 9 is applicable). Normally at least one of the referees should work in a different institution. Referees should provide a reference that assesses the content of the research proposal submitted.
- Each guarantee will be required to provide a report of approximately 1000 words on the progress of the research together with a statement of expenditure after six months. The report should begin with a summary of the main conclusions of the research. The report itself should include;
- An outline of the work done
- Techniques used
- Results obtained
- Conclusions reached and
- A judgment of the success or otherwise of the project together with prospects for future development
- The applicant will be responsible for providing the report, for receiving and disbursing the monies and for the general conduct of the research
Others13. All papers or publications describing investigations conducted with the aid of the 2nd Ladipo Mobolaji Abisogun-Afodu Research grant must contain acknowledgement of that fact. One reprint each of such publications should be submitted with the final report as in paragraph 11 above or as soon as possible thereafter.
- A grant will not normally be awarded to the same applicant for more than two consecutive years
- The Trustees reserve the right to modify the size of the grants in accordance with the sums annually accruing to the Fund
- The Trustees have the power to alter the above regulations and to attach any other conditions it may deem desirable
- The Trustees reserve the right to withhold the grant in the absence of good applications in any year
- The Trustees decision is final and applications cannot be resubmitted or reconsidered in the same round.
Closing Date For Unilag 2nd Research Grant Award Competition In Pharmacy – 2020 Applications:
12TH OCTOBER TO 23RD NOVEMBER, 2020.
Please send your completed application to the e-mail address below:
Attached below is the Application Form
for more information you can visit the official website here