UNILAG Post UTME Form for 2020 / 2021 Academic Session – updated news is current on going now for all the candidate who choose UNILAG as first choice in their post jamb. Candidate are to kindly proceed
to UNILAG Post UTME registration portal in other to do their registration. In this post we will show how to UNILAG Post UTME Form for 2020 / 2021 Academic Session. We are glad to inform you about registration for those who have been looking for a way to get UNILAG Post UTME Form for 2020 / 2021 Academic Session – updated news this post is for you.
University of Lagos, UNILAG Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic year is out. All applicant are expected to read the UNILAG Post UTME Form for 2020/ 2021 Academic Session – updated news / requirement for the UNILAG Post UTME Form for 2020. In this aticle we will show you how to apply for UNILAG Post utme
UNILAG Post UTME updated news
The University of Lagos online registration for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise for Admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2020/2021 Academic Year will commence from Monday, 19th October to Friday, 30th October, 2020.
Note that only candidate who score 180 and above are to apply for the UNILAG Post UTME Form for 2020 / 2021 Academic Session for the post utme. Also candidate who did not choose UNILAG as first choice are not qualify to register.
Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
Candidates Eligible/ requirement for UNILAG Post UTME.
- Candidates who made University of Lagos their first choice in the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant OL’evel subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2020 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Former students of the University whose admission was withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on condition that the new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course.
- Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
How to Apply for UNILAG Post UTME Form for 2020 / 2021 Academic Session .
SCREENING FEE – N2,000
UNILAG Post UTME Form for 2020 / 2021 Academic Session Registration Procedure:
Eligible candidates should log on to University of Lagos website https://unilag.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
POST-UTME TEST: this is to inform you that The UNILAG Post-UTME aptitude test will hold from Wednesday, 18th November to Wednesday, 2nd December, 2020. Incase of any changes it made the University will communicate back to candidate
Further clarification may be obtained via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and the following phone numbers: 08182716045, 07043359831, 07026079596 and 09058702877.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.