Nekede post utme 2020 / 2021application form is out. The management of Federal Polytechnic, Nekede invite application from qualify candidate who choose Federal Polytechnic, Nekede as first
choiceDuring their jamb registration to kindly apply proceed to the Nekede post utme portal for registration. Now for those candidate that choose Federal Polytechnic, Nekede as second choice may not apply. Are advise such candidate to proceed to jamb portal to do change of institution before
coming back to start the Nekede post utme 2020 / 2021 registration also note that after the candidate have done the change of institution to Federal Polytechnic, Nekede you are to wait for changes to be affected in the portal. Before you can now do the Federal Polytechnic, Nekede post utme 2020 / 2021 registration. Also note that only candidate that score 160 and above are the one qualify to write the Nekede post utme 2020 / 2021 screening exam. This article you will find out how to apply for Nekede post utme 2020 / 2021 and also requirement for the Nekede post utme 2020 / 2021
How much is Nekede post utme form?
The Nekede post utme form is ₦2,000
Federal Poly Nekede post utme 2020 / 2021 Requirements.
The entry requirement for all National Diploma (ND) Programmes are as follows:
• Five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at not more than two sittings in WAEC/NECO or NABTEB (O’ level Examinations).
It is also important to NOTE that any false data entry during the on-line registration will lead to disqualification of the candidates at any time such is discovered.
Federal Poly Nekede HND Part-Time Admission Requirements.
The entry requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes are as follows:
• interested Candidates are required to possess National Diploma in their chosen programme from recognized/accredited Polytechnic or Monotechnic.
• applicant are also to possess at list five (5) relevant O’ level credits including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sitting in WACE/NECO or NABTEB (O’ level Examinations).
• Candidates are required to have at least one year or two years post National Diploma Industrial Training Experience.
Please Note: That candidates with Nov/Dec O’ level result of year of admission for ND part-time programmes are not qualified to apply.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Nekede post utme 2020 / 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Depending on your interest, chose either HND or ND to proceed.
• Fill your Bio-data in the form and generate an invoice, print or copy out the invoice number, (you can do this on your mobile phone).
• Proceed to any bank of your choice and make a payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) on Remita platform, Account No. 0140468461017, using your invoice number. You can also choose to make your payment using your VERVE, VISA or MASTER CARD. If you choose the card payment option,
you will be asked to fill the card details to the payment to be processed immediately.
• Return to school portal www.fedpolynekede.edu.ng., and complete your application process. Submit your data as requested and print out your acknowledgment slip. If you process your payment using your card, you will return to the portal immediately to print your receipt and acknowledgment slip.
• All Application procedures MUST be concluded on or before 12 midnight of 31st October, 2020.
Nekede post utme 2020 / 2021 Application Form Steps
1. Generate an Invoice for your desired programme.
2. Take the invoice to the bank and make payment.
3. Fill your form and print the acknowledgment slip which contains your application number.
4. You can also reprint your application Form.
5. Generate HND Screening Form invoice.
6. Print HND Screening Form receipt.
Closing date for Nekede post utme 2020 / 2021 is 31st October, 2020.