2021/2022 Federal Government Scholarship Awards program for (BEA). We are glad to inform you that the Honourable Minister of Education in the person of Mallam Adamu Adamu, hereby this notice invite the qualify interested Nigerian to apply for the 2021/2022 Federal Government Scholarship Awards
program for BILATERAL EDUCATION AGREEMENT (BEA). The aim of this 2021/2022 Federal Government Scholarship Awards program is to encourage talented Nigerian student for their academic excellent and also to assist them further their education. In this 2021/2022 Federal Government Scholarship Awards program candidate will be privilege to study in other country as it will be listed in this article. So we advice all interested applicant to read their the requirement for 2021/2022 Federal Government Scholarship Awards program before proceeding to the registration portal.
2021/2022 Federal Government Scholarship Awards Bilateral Education Agreement (Bea)
- i) Undergraduate (UG) studies tenabie in Russia, Morocco, Algeria, Hungary, Egypt, Tunisia, Romania;
- ii) Postgraduate (PG) studies tenable in Russia (for those whose first degrees were obtained from Russia), China, Hungary, Serbia, Mexico.
All qualified candidates are advised to:
- Visit Federal Ministry of Education’s website www.education.gov.ng and click on Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page.
- Read Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online
- Print the completed Application Form
FIELDS OF STUDY:
- Undergraduate level Engineering, Geology, Agriculture, Sciences, Mathematics, Languages, Environmental Sciences, Sports, Law, Social Sciences, Biotechnology, Architecture, Medicine (very limited), Pilot Engineering, Neurologis and
- Postgraduate level (Masters Degree and PhD) in all fields.
Eligibility/Requirement For 2021/2022 Federal Government Scholarship Award Program:
- All applicants for undergraduate degree courses Must possess a minimum qualification of Five (5) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificates, WASSCE/WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics.
- Certificates should not be more than two (2) years old (2019 & 2020) for Non-African Countries and for African countries the age of certificate is one year (2020) only.
- Age limit is from 17 to 20 years.
- All applicants for Postgraduate degree courses must hold a First Degree with Ist Class or at least 2nd Class Upper Division.
- The applicants who are previous recipients of Foreign Awards must have acquired at least two (2) years post qualification experience or employment practice in Nigeria.
- All applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C. Programme and the age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D.
- Y.S.C discharge or exemption certificates only are accepted
- Evidence of readiness to be released by an employer.
General Note For All Applicants For The 2021/2022 Federal Government Scholarship Awards Program:
- Since the BEA countries are non-English speaking, applicants should be prepared to undertake a mandatory one-year foreign Language course of the Country of choice which will be the standard medium of instruction;
- The required certificate for candidates applying for Bachelor in Imamat, Quran Teaching Professor and Imam Preacher Training for Islamic Religious studies in Algeria is WASSCE/WAEC, and no other certificate is accepted;
- All applicants for Hungarian Scholarship can apply for up to two fields of study in order of preference, and must visit the website: stipendiumhungaricum.hu which will hopefully be opened between October and November 2020, to Complete the application form online,
- All applicants for Russian Postgraduate Scholarship must have acquired their Ist Degree in Russia;
- All Applicants to upload the following certificates online;
Requirement for UNDERGRADUATE (UG):
WAEC/WASSCE, Birth Certificate, Indigine letter.
Require document for POSTGRADUATE (PG):
- Ist Degree Certificate,
- Birth Certificate,
- Indigine letter
- NYSC discharge Certificate.
How to apply for 2021/2022 Federal Government Scholarship Awards
Visit www.stipendiumhungaricum.hu and complete you application form
NB: Candidates nominated by the Board will be required to submit to Federal Scholarship Board the following:
- i) Authenticated copies of academic certificates;
- ii) Data page of the current International passport;
iii) Specified Medical Reports from Government hospitals;
- iv) National Identification Number (NIN)
- v) Police Clearance Certificate where necessary.
For more clearity you can contact :
OFFICIAL PHONE NUMBERS/E-MAIL:
- i) 08077884417
closing date for 2021/2022 Federal Government Scholarship Awards
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PARTICULAR APPLICATION DOES NOT ATTRACT ANY PROCESSING FEE. THEREFORE, BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS