Lagos State Graduate Internship placement Programme 2020/ 2021 application form is out see how to apply for Lagos State Graduate Internship placement Programme 2020/ 2021.
The Lagos State Government are inviting applications from interested qualify graduate in Lagos State to apply for the Lagos State Graduate Internship placement Programme 2020/ 2021 that is currently going on. In this article you will find out to register for the Lagos State internship programme.
About the Lagos State Graduate Internship placement Programme 2020/ 2021
The internship program is designed by the Lagos State Government as a means to reduce the high rate of unemployment in Lagos State, The Governor Babajide Sanwoolu has approve graduate intership programme which aimed 4000 unemployed graduates in line with the themes Agenda of the present administration and the Youth Development Programme of the State, which are Education and Technology and Making Lagos a 21st Century Economy
Benefit of the internship programme:
- Graduate Internship Placement Programme (GIPP) is designed to give candidates the opportunity to develop employability and work-ready skills that are needed in securing gainful employment.
- Beneficiaries will be paid a monthly stipend of N40,000 for the six months duration of the internship.
- At the end of the internship period, interns would have gained valuable applied work experience, built up their professional skills and would have been exposed to possible entrepreneurial opportunities to strengthen their professional skills and interpersonal relationship.
Requirement/ Qualification for Graduate Internship Placement Programme (GIPP):
Interested applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- Interested applicant must have a certified B.Sc or B.edu
- Applicant must present NYSC Certificates or letters of exemption, and
- Applicant Must be registered residents of the State with Lagos State Residents Registration Agency, LASRRA.
- birth certificate
- CV and
- statement of result
How to apply for Lagos State Graduate Internship 2020:
- Interested candidates should visit the official site: at https://gipplasg.lagosstate.gov.ng to apply for the Programme.
- Click on ‘Graduate’
- Type in your preferred email, password and personal information in the boxes on the screen
- Check your email inbox for a confirmation email from GIPP (check your spam folder also).
- Click on the link in the confirmation email to confirm your new GIPP account
- Complete registration process, upload your birth certificate, CV and statement of result.
- Note: The selection process will be transparent as successful candidates after taking an online test will be trained on employability skills for two weeks and evaluated, they will, subsequently, be placed on six months paid Internship with Private organisations and selected Public Agencies in line with their qualifications. Over 50 off-takers have shown interest in having the Interns work in their organisations.
Closing date for lagos state GIPP
The closing date has not been specify