Dangote Cement Industry Recruiting For Electrical Engineer 2020/2021 here to see how to apply here. We are looking for an electrical engineer who will help us advance our electrical products, systems, and applications.
On a daily basis, you’ll carry out various engineering tasks, such as performing calculations to ensure our systems meet the global safety standards and collaborating with technicians and computer programmers to solve emerging issues. Ultimately, you will improve our company’s products and processes and contribute to its growth.
Overseeing maintenance of Electrical equipment for optimum performance, raises indent for replacement of spare parts and provide maintenance support for shift operations.
Job Benefits for Electrical Engineer at Dangote Cement Industry
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Job Requirements for those candidate applying as Electrical Engineer
- Ensures/enforces maximum safety procedure in execution of all jobs.
- Supervises all planned and corrective maintenance jobs for effective/efficient plant operation.
- Participates in new equipment installations and commissioning.
- Organizes work schedules/manpower allocation of daily jobs in the plant.
- Perform power analysis on electricity consumptions.
- Modifies control for smooth process operations.
- Ensure compliance with ISO Standards
- BSc/HND (Electrical/Electronic Engineering)
- Minimum 5 years post NYSC relevant experience
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Should be able to work with less supervision.
Application for Electrical Engineer at Dangote Group 2020/2021
Visit the official website here to apply for this position https://apply.workable.com/dangote/j/FEDF116CFB/
Application Closing date for Dangote Jobs recruitment
As of the time this article was publish the official closing date was not specified
Kindly drop your comments in the comment box section. Feel free to ask us any questions about our publications; our team will respond to you as soon as possible, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
For latest news update about Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development NYIF E-learning Training platform
You can follow us in our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Twitter Page. Follow Us Here
follow us here on Linkedin