Dangote Cement Industry Recruiting For Inventory Stores Officer 2020/2021 see how to apply here. Executing inventory control measures to ensure the company minimizes stock holding and maximizes stock system with proper documentation responsible for working with procurement on ,goods inwards and issues to ensure necessary functions are carried out correctly.
job responsibilities For Inventory Stores Officer
- Develop the company’s inventory management strategy with the aim of controlling costs within budgetary limits
- Manage and maintain the company’s material and stocked product inventory including stock profiles and stock locations
- Manage and control perpetual inventory stock counting / inventory accuracy checks
- Minimize overstocks and removal of obsolete / redundant raw materials to maximize availability of working capital
- Ensure that goods inward / stock control department is well organized and controlled to sufficiently support production and the goals of the business.
- Ensure incoming product is receipted and managed appropriately according to company procedure.
- Liaising with procurement department to ensure any materials that are late or holding up production for whatever reason are chased and followed up until received.
Requirements For Inventory Stores Officer at Dangote Cement
- BSc or HND in Business Management with minimum of 6 – 9 years working experience
- Professional certification in warehousing and material management
- Ability to work and deliver under minimal or no supervision
Benefits Job Benefits For Inventory Stores Officer at Dangote
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
How to apply for Inventory Stores Officer at Dangote Cement Industry
All interested candidate are to Visit the official website here to apply for this position
Application Closing date for Dangote Jobs recruitment
As of the time this article was publish the official closing date was not specified
Kindly drop your comments in the comment box section. Feel free to ask us any questions about our publications; our team will respond to you as soon as possible, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
For latest news update about Inventory Stores Officer at Dangote Cement Industry
You can follow us in our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Twitter Page. Follow Us Here
follow us here on Linkedin