Seven-Up Bottling Company Ltd Recruitments 2020/2021 is currently going on now all interested candidate are to apply for Seven-Up Bottling Recruitments 2020/2021. In this article you will find out how to apply for the Seven-Up Bottling Company Ltd Recruitments 2020/2021.
Seven-Up Bottling Company Ltd is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H20HI, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina Premium Drinking Water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer.
Seven-Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
Job Recruitment Title
Seven-Up Bottling Company Ltd Recruitments 2020/2021
- Handling material procurement, leveraging on external relationships to support the innovation process.
- Supporting the implementation and operational execution of sourcing strategies.
- Driving Sourcing Team’s cost savings program.
- The candidate should be able to conduct periodic competitor analysis and benchmarking to drive competitive pricing for material inputs.
- Supplier capacity planning, communicating the company’s requirement to suppliers.
Requirements for Seven-Up Bottling Company Recruitments
- Applicants must have a Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Interested candidates should have at least 3 years experience in sourcing/procurement in the FMCG industry.
How to apply for Seven-Up Bottling Company Ltd Recruitments 2020/2021
- All qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letter (as the body of the email) to: email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
- Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted
Closing date for Seven-Up Bottling Company Ltd Recruitments
Closing date is not specify
Kindly drop your comments in the comment box section. Feel free to ask us questions to our publication; our team will respond to you as soon as possible, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
For latest news update about Seven-Up Bottling Company Ltd Recruitments 2020/2021
You can follow us in our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Twitter Page. Follow Us Here
follow us here on Linkedin