Daf Aride Motors Nigeria Limited recruit for Mechanical and Electrical Engineer. This is to inform you the general public that Daf Aride Motors Nigeria Limited are currently recruiting now the application is free for all interested applicants. In this post you will find how to apply for the job recruitment at Daf Aride Motors Nigeria Limited. Apply here
All applicants must be willing to leave their current place of resident to Lagos where the job is.
The job is a Full-time
Job Responsibilities for Mechanical and Electrical Engineer
- Perform a full-lifecycle product development (design, develop, test prototypes, manufacture and implement)
- Design systems and components that meet needs and requirements
- Produce outline designs
- Conduct experiments methodically, analyse data and interpret results
- Test and evaluate theoretical designs
- Identify, formulate and produce effective solutions to emerging problems
- Evaluate final product’s overall performance, reliability and safety
- Alter and modify design to meet requirements and to eliminate malfunctions
- Estimate budget and scope of project
- Solicit observations from operators
- Prepare product reports and documentation
- Engage in lifelong learning and develop new theories or methods
Job Requirements for Mechanical and Electrical Engineer
- Proven working experience in mechanical engineering.
- Working experience with product lifecycle management (PLM), finite element analysis (FEA) and computational fluid dynamics (CFD)
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided engineering (CAM) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAE)
- Familiarity with 2D or 3D engineering design and manufacturing tools (e.g., AutoCAD, ProE or other)
- Adequate knowledge of engineering analysis tools (ANSYS, ProMechanica or similar)
- Mathematical computing and analysis tools knowledge (Matlab, Excel, LabView etc)
- Solid understanding of core concepts including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, materials science etc.
- Creativity and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner
- Technical writing skills
- BSc degree in Engineering
- 1-2 years work experience.
Application Deadline for Mechanical and Electrical Engineer
Closing date for the application is 30th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Kindly drop your comments in the comment box section. Feel free to ask us any questions about our publications; our team will respond to you as soon as possible, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
For latest news update about Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development NYIF E-learning Training platform
You can follow us in our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Twitter Page. Follow Us Here
follow us here on Linkedin