Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020/2021 – Apply Here we are happy to inform you that the Nigerian Navy Recruitment for 2020 /2021 registration has commerce all interested applicant are to kindly fill Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application Form before the closing date for it.
Note after applicant has done the online Navy registration he or she is to wait while the Nigerian Navy invite the successful applicant for Aptitude Test there after they will be shortlisted for final interview. So in this article you will see how to apply for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020/2021. Nigerian Navy Recruitment (November 2020) is currently ongoing as every interested applicant is requested to submit their application on the official portal at joinnigeriannavy.com
Application for Nigerian Navy Recruitment
Application form for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020/2021 (November 2020) is currently ongoing all interested applicants are here by inform to submit their application on the official Nigerian Navy Recruitment portal at joinnigeriannavy.com
General requirement for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020/2021
- candidate must be citizens of Nigeria by birth.
- candidates must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years by 31 December 2021 for School Certificate holders and18 – 26 years for those with higher qualifications such as Nurses, NCE, OND, drivers etc.
- Interested Applicants must not be married or have children.
- All Interested Applicants should be free from any previous criminal conviction by a court of law.
- Applicants with any of the following medical/physical challenges are NOT to apply: sight problem, ear problem, communicable diseases, mental problems, stammering, or any physical disability. Applicants who have tattoos are also not to apply.
- Interested Applicants must not be below the height of 1.69 meters for males and 1.65 meters for females.
- Applicants are required to possess any of the following educational/professional qualifications.
- West African Senior School Certificate Examination Certificate (not more than 2 sittings and not older than 6 years from the date of application, also applicable to Sub Paragraphs b – e).
- General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level.
- National Examination Council (NECO).
- National Business and Technical Examinations (NABTEB).
- WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guild.
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- Any other educational qualification equivalent to those mentioned above.
- Applicants would be required to produce their primary school leaving certificate at the selection interview.
- All applicants must indicate/provide their National Identification Number (NIN)
Require Document for Nigerian Navy for screening
- Applicants must come to the recruitment centres with the following documents.
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
- Photocopies of Credentials.
- Duly completed Identification Form must be signed by Chairman or
Secretary of the Applicant’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of
Commander and above (or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and Nigerian
Air Force) or Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) and above who hails
from the Applicant’s State of Origin.
- Duly completed Parent/Guardian Consent Form signed by Applicant’s
Parent or Guardian.
- Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped at the back by (c)
- Successful candidates are to bring the scratch cards of their NECO
and WAEC results during the interview.
How to apply for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020/2021 – Apply Here
All interested applicants are to visit the official website for the registration
Closing date for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020/2021
As of the time this post was publish it was Not Specified.
Kindly drop your comments in the comment box section. Feel free to ask us any questions about our publications; our team will respond to you as soon as possible, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
For latest news update about Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020/2021
You can follow us in our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Twitter Page. Follow Us Here
follow us here on Linkedin