UNICEF Recruit Monitoring and Reports Officer (Sri Lankan nationals only). Unicef are inviting application from qualify candidate who wish to work with UNICEF as Senior Supply Associate. In this article you will see how to apply for the unicef job.
Senior Supply Associate (GS-7) Colombo Sri Lanka (Sri Lankan nationals only)
Job no: 535974
Contract type: Fixed Term Appointment
Location: Sri Lanka
Categories: Supply/Logistics, G-7
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children.
- save their lives
- Defend their rights
- Help them fulfill their potential.
Senior Supply Associate Key functions, accountabilities and related duties/tasks:
- Procurement of Goods and Services as per UNICEF rules and procedures and as per the Supply Plan
- Consolidate and update the supply plan regularly.kindly Review the supply plan quarterly and update as per actual procurement.
- Review of Purchase Requisitions (Service, Consumable, Asset etc), Sales Orders for accuracy and completeness etc. Review of Terms of Reference for Contracting for Services.
- Drafting and issuance of Bids, Opening Bids, Tabulation for award recommendation, CRC (Contract Review Committee) (if necessary), establishing LTAs, drafting POs (Purchase Orders), share the POs with Supplier and obtain PO Acknowledgment copy, attach all documents in vision, delivery follow-up with suppliers and maintain individual subject files with complete documentation. Drafting CRC minutes as CRC Alt. Secretary,
- Ensure that all the new vendors are registered in UNGM, Liaise with Supply Division QA team and get the financial evaluation and ethics evaluation done where necessary, Visit and evaluate new suppliers before awarding order where necessary.
- Low value procurement conducted by UNICEF Sri Lanka are monitored to minimize irregularities on quarterly basis
- Check whether procurement of low value goods and services is conducted as per the Standard Operating Procedure and Supply manual guidelines and low value monitoring table is updated on regular basis (Quarterly basis),
- Carry out Check whether the competitive methods has been followed and ensured large procurement will not be divided into smaller ones.
- To Check whether the Quotations are obtained from more than one vendor as recommended in the guidelines
- Check whether the Same vendor has been contracted all the time without any justification /or LTA arrangement.
- Timely delivery of goods and services to beneficiaries & timely closure of open contracts and PO’s
- Generate and analyse dash board and other reports and share with Sections for initiate necessary action to close the PO’s/ Contracts and clear Goods in Transit (GIT),
- Provide Open PO Status report to CMT every month
- Follow up on all outstanding orders and ensure that the delivery is met timely.
- Claim Liquidated Damages for late deliveries as per PO terms and conditions.
- LTAs (Long Term Agreements) are effectively monitored for timely renewal , establishment and piggy backing
- Effectively carry out the LTA monitoring mechanism and identify the LTAs to be renewed or established based on the expiry date and need basis
- Conduct the necessary procurement process including bidding to CRC process on time,
- Draft LTAs and get them signed on time from the UNICEF Authorizing Office and from the Supplier/ Service Provider
Quilalification for Senior Supply Associate at UNICEF
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
Education: Completion of secondary education, supplemented with formal training or courses/certifications in business administration, supply chain management, procurement or logistics.
Experience: Minimum 7 years of responsible supply-related work experience, Familiarity with UNICEF, UN supply procedures and systems is an asset.
Language Requirements: Fluency in English and a local language of the duty station is required
For every Child, you demonstrate…
UNICEF’s values of Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust, and Accountability (CRITA).
Core competencies for this Senior Supply Associate position :
- Builds and Maintains Partnerships (1)
- Demonstrates Self Awareness and Ethical Awareness (1)
- Drive to achieve results for impact (1)
- Innovates and Embraces Change (1)
- Manages ambiguity and complexity (1)
- Thinks and Acts Strategically (1)
- Works Collaboratively with others (1)
how to apply for UNICEF job
all interested applicant are to Apply now for the UNICEF job
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
Application deadline for UNICEF Monitoring and Reports
Advertised: 06 Nov 2020 Sri Lanka Standard Time
Deadline: 12 Nov 2020 Sri Lanka Standard Time