UBA Sierra Leone National Essay Competition 2020 for Senior Secondary School Students – Apply here. We are happy to inform you that UBA Sierra Leone calls on Senior Secondary School students in Sierra Leone to write on the topic: “During the COVID-19 Pandemic school closures, explain the interventions you wish you had implemented to make your life at home or your community more comfortable.”
About UBA Sierra Leone National Essay Competition 2020 for Senior Secondary School Students
The National Essay Competition is for senior secondary students as part of UBA Foundation’s CSR pillar focusing on education, just like its Read Africa Initiative which is aimed at promoting the reading culture and encouraging healthy and intellectual competition amongst secondary school students across Africa. I will show you how to apply UBA Sierra Leone National Essay Competition 2020 for senior secondary school Students
Prizes for UBA Sierra Leone National Essay Competition
Scholarship grant to the 3 National Winners:
- First place: Le 50million
- Second place: Le 30million
- Third place: Le 20million
- Trophies for the 3 National Winners
- Laptop plus Plaque/Certificate of Participation for all the 12 Finalists.
Criteria/ eligibility for UBA National Essay Competition
Applicant must be a senior secondary school student;
- All Applicants should upload scanned copy of their hand-written essay, of not less than 450 words and not above 500 words on the topic;
- Applicants must submit their essay only once;
- Interested Applicant must submit a passport photograph and birth certificate;
- Applicants must submit their essays on or before the 11th of December 2020, late entries will not be accepted;
- Senior Secondary School visually impaired students are also encouraged to participate by submitting their Essays by braille.
Application Requirement for UBA Sierra Leone National Essay Competition 2020
Applicant must submit their completed contact information (Name, Age, School, Address of school, Telephone Number of Parents and Guardian, Residential Address and Email Address).
- All Applicants must attach photocopies of their birth certificates and a passport picture.
- Applicants should send scanned hand-written essay to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp to +23275142718
- Applicants can also submit their hand-written essays at UBA branches across the country, and at MBSSE district offices nation-wide.
How to apply for UBA Sierra Leone National Essay Competition 2020
For more information, visit UBA Essay Competition.
Application Deadline for UBA Sierra Leone National Essay Competition 2020 :
UBA Sierra Leone National Essay Competition 2020 for Senior Secondary School Students applications closes on the 11th , December 2020