IBM Quantum Community Advocate Interns Jobs 2021 for Students world wide. We are now accepting applications for the IBM Quantum Community Advocate Interns Jobs 2021 all interested candidates are to apply for Interns Jobs at IBM Quantum.
Also Students from around the world with varying backgrounds and professional interests are encouraged to apply for the Interns Jobs. See how to apply here for the Interns Jobs at IBM Quantum
About IBM Quantum
IBM Quantum is an industry first initiative to build universal quantum computers for business, engineering and science. This effort includes advancing the entire quantum computing technology stack, exploring applications to make quantum broadly usable and accessible, and growing the field of quantum computing. With a worldwide network of Fortune 500 companies, academic institutions, researchers, educators, and enthusiasts, we are committed to driving innovation for our clients in the IBM Q Network and the Qiskit Community, while helping to build a diverse, equitable, and inclusive quantum workforce.
You will be part of a team whose mission is to grow the quantum computing workforce in a variety of constituencies around the world. As an IBM Quantum Community Advocate Intern, you will collaborate with a multi-disciplinary, global team of developers, designers, researchers, and engineers to bring quantum computing experience to a wide audience. If you are self-motivated, curious, and love to share your passion for technology with others, we have the right opportunity for you!
More about IBM Quantum Community Advocate Interns Jobs 2021 for Students world wide
IBM Quantum Community Advocate Interns will have the opportunity to work on projects related to quantum education, community events, and open-source software, among other areas of focus. The ideal candidate must be able to work with internal and external stakeholders in order to deliver a positive experience for quantum computing community members.
Students from around the world with varying backgrounds and professional interests and curiosities are encouraged to apply for this unique paid internship experience. The IBM Quantum internship program will connect you with other students, university programs, IBM Q Network organizations, and the quantum computing community. From contributing to the open-source Qiskit framework, to fundamental research in quantum computing, to helping people understand the relevance of quantum computing, IBM Quantum interns will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills and experiences essential for future professional opportunities as well as continued studies.
IBM Quantum interns opportunities
IBM Quantum interns will have the opportunity to:
- Learn how companies conduct quantum computing research
- Work on meaningful problems in the field of quantum computing
- Receive mentorship from IBM researchers and others
- Collaborate with peers working in the field of quantum computing
- Get access to state-of-the-art quantum processors and devices at IBM
- Gain a broad experience in quantum research, from fundamental to applied
- Get exposure to the wide range of research happening at IBM
- Receive training on Qiskit and mentorship on contributing to open source
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in community building, through formal work or volunteer programs
- Formal education of informal exposure to quantum computing fundamentals.
- Use of (or exposure to) the Qiskit quantum computing framework
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience with the Python programming language
- Participation in the Qiskit Advocates Program
- Coursework or projects in quantum information, computation, or algorithms
How to apply for IBM Quantum Interns Jobs 2021
For More Information: