2020/2021 Civil Service Job Vacancies – Edo State government begins Civil Service Job recruitment across all the local government in Edo State. All interested qualify candidate are to apply for the Edo state Civil Service Job recruitment that is currently going on now.
This 2020/2021 recruitment is to encourage talented Graduates and Young Professionals which will help Edo state a better place to be. In this post I am going to be showing you how to apply for csc.edostate.gov.ng Edo State Civil Service Recruitment job 2020/2021 and also provide you with all the open vacancies position so that you can choose which position you want to apply
About the Edo State Civil Service Job
The Edo State Civil Service Job Project is designed to develop the Human and Organizational capabilities required to deliver efficient services to the people of Edo State, and to Make Edo Great Again. The services of talented Graduates and Young Professionals are required to fill critical vacant positions in the Service, support the implementation of the transformation and contribute to embedding the new ways of working.
Candidates who possess the required qualifications, experience and skills and would like to join us on this exciting and challenging Transformation Journey are invited to apply. Serving Civil Servants who are seeking a higher challenge are also invited to apply. The eligibility requirements and job specifications are as below:
31 Civil service job vacancies for graduate and Young Professionals 2020/2021
- ENGINEERS (CIVIL, MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL AND OTHER DISCIPLINES)
- MEDICAL OFFICERS
- STATE COUNSEL
- ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICERS
- ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH OFFICERS
- HIGHER DATA PROCESSING OFFICER
- PROGRAM ANALYSTS
- EDUCATION OFFICERS
- AGRICULTURAL OFFICERS
- FOREST OFFICER
- Estate Officers
- QUANTITY SURVEYORS
- PLANNING, RESEARCH AND STATISTICS OFFICERS
- SOCIAL WELFARE OFFICERS
- SCIENTISTS/LABORATORY SCIENTISTS
- CULTURAL OFFICERS
- TOURISM OFFICERS
- HIGHER SUPERINTENDENT
- SENIOR FISHERIES SUPERINTENDENT
- HIGHER TECHNICAL OFFICER
- HIGHER EXECUTIVE OFFICER(Accounts/General Duties)
- EXECUTIVE OFFICERS (ACCOUNTS)
- EXECUTIVE OFFICERS (GENERAL DUTIES)
- HIGHER EXECUTIVE OFFICERS (ARCHIVES)
- HIGHER WORKS SUPERINTENDENT (MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL)
- COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
General requirements for all 31 Civil Service Job vacancies :
Candidates must possess the minimum academic and professional requirements for each role as stated above. Unless otherwise stated,
a minimum of a second-class lower degree or Lower credit HND Diploma is required and additional relevant educational or professional qualifications may be an added advantage.
Candidates must also have completed the mandatory NYSC program (where applicable) and be computer-literate, with good interpersonal and leadership skills and work effectively in teams. Successful Candidates will undergo a period of Graduate development designed to enhance their knowledge, skills and other attributes to enable them to function effectively in their respective roles. They will be employed in a Service that offers a robust, challenging, diverse working culture that values teamwork and leverages technology in delivering high quality services to the people of Edo State.
2020/2021 Civil Service Job Vacancies Responsibilities will include:
- contributing to the implementation of the Transformation Agenda
- participate through teamwork in contributing to the goals and objectives of the Ministry, Agency, or Department they are assigned Candidates applying for GL 8 jobs must have graduated on or after January 1, 2016, and must not be more than 29 years of age by December 31, 2020. Candidates applying for GL 9 & 10 jobs must not be more than 35 years of age by December 31, 2020. How to apply:Interested candidates may apply by visiting the Edo State Recruitment Portal at: csc.edostate.gov.ng and completing the online application form.
How to apply for the Civil Service Job Vacancies
Using the link csc.edostate.gov.ng applicants can apply via the recruitment portal or visit http://mda.edostate.gov.ng/csc/recruitment-portal/