N-power Nexit FMHDS portal – nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng is still open to all the N-power batch A, B beneficiaries whom have not done their N-power Nexit registration. The N-power Nexit FMHDS portal – nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng will be open still January 2021.
Also note that the specific date for closing of N-power Nexit registration has not been official to announce. Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development – (fmhds) – nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng
N-power Nexit FMHDS portal
launches portal for N-Power beneficiary to apply for CBN empowerment
Here, you would be able to login to NEXIT Portal for N-power. CBN created this portal to empower the batch a and b N-power exited beneficiaries You can visit the N-power exit portal to start your application. All you need to do is to visit the portal www.nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng.
N-power n-exit program has commenced and the website is now open to accepting applications from all disengaged N-power beneficiaries.
N-power N-exit Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development – (FMHDS) portal – nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng
You should be able to access the portal as soon as it launched. Login to the NEXIT Application portal and register for the empowerment program initiated by the central bank of Nigeria.
N-power 2020 N-EXIT Portal is open, and you can apply online. The Minister of Humanitarian Affairs has announced that all past beneficiaries of the N-power program are eligible to apply.
This means that the N-EXIT website is designed to only those N-power beneficiaries that have been exited from the program. Here you should be able to login to N-EXIT Portal.
N-power N-EXIT CBN Empowerment Portal – nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng
So this CBN empowerment program is to help sustain these beneficiaries and support them. We encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity if you are one of them and register via the NEXIT application portal.
The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs Disaster Management and Social Development hereby invites you to register into the NEXIT portal, your gateway to new opportunities.
Please visit https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng and follow the registration instructions below:
Please note you must be a Batch A or a Batch B N-Power beneficiary to be registered in the NEXIT Portal.
15 Registration Instructions you must follow:
- Please visit the NEXIT Portal at https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng, Please check your registered email for notification.
- To make a new registration please go to Sign Up Here.
- Please enter the email address used in your journey as an N-Power Beneficiary.
- Please create and enter a new password for your registration access to the portal.
- Repeat the same password to confirm it (please keep your passwords confidential).
- Please enter your first name as registered in your N-Power profile.
- Please enter your surname as registered in your N-Power profile.
- Enter your BVN.
- Agree to the terms and policy.
- Submit your registration information with the submit button.
- You will be redirected to an email activation page. Please re-enter your email address and click on the Resend Activation Mail button.
- Go to your email address and click on the link sent to your mail to activate your account (if needed please check your email spam box).
- Please re-login into the NEXIT portal with your credentials with the Sign-in button.
- Please complete the questionnaire by answering all questions and make your submission.
- For further inquiries or issues in regard to the registration, please contact the NSIP team: email@example.com
N-power N-exit FMHDS portal – nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng