Department of Petroleum Resource DPR Recruitment 2021 Portal is open to all interested candidate who wish to apply for 2021/ 2022 DPR Recruitment through Recruitment Portal – www.dpr.gov.ng can now fill the online application form before the closing date.
DPR Recruitment 2021 application form is out! The Department of Petroleum Resource has successfully commenced recruitment intake for 2021 session applicants.
This page will guide you on how to apply for the ongoing positions advertised by the Department of Petroleum Resource as well as get notifications for other job openings in Nigeria for graduate and non-graduate.
The required educational qualifications and employment details will be revealed on this page. Take your time and read through carefully before applying the necessary steps.
Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) is a department under the Nigerian Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources (FMPR), saddled with the responsibility of exploration and importation of Petroleum products.
Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) has been anticipating in the country till date, We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2021 DPR recruitment application form. A Lot of them have been asking questions like;
- How can I apply for department of petroleum resources 2021/2022?
- Where can I obtain the 2021 department of petroleum resources form?
- Is the DPR 2021 recruitment form out?
- When will the department of petroleum resources massive recruitment start?
- I need Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) recruitment update regularly, etc.
- Is DPR recruitment real for 2021 etc?
IMPORTANT! Rumor has been spread that the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) Recruitment for 2021/2022 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent aspirants to offer the Department of Petroleum Resources Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The key purpose of the Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become the story of the past.
Department of Petroleum Resource Recruitment 2021 Requirement
Applicants for the Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment must possess any of the following;
- Possession of B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution;
- Not more than 30-40 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language);
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings;
- Must Possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificate;
- Must be computer-literate;
How to Apply for DPR Recruitment 2021 Online
Application for any job posting is free. Under no circumstance will you be required to pay any sum of money or disclose your account information to any personnel.
The only platform for registration is through the DPR Recruitment Portal. DPR will not be held responsible for any information provided to websites that did not originate from us.
Application Procedure for DPR Recruitment 2021
- To begin, read carefully the instructions on the recruitment portal homepage and get the required documents for the category that best describes your interest.
- Click the register button under the “application guidelines section” on the recruitment portal home page or click the button below to go to the registration page. You can restart the application at any time before the final submission. To restart, click on the restart application button at the bottom of any application page.
- On the registration page, make sure you fill the form with correct data, click on the register button and a confirmation message will be sent to the e-mail provided.
Make sure you protect your login credentials. It should not be shared with others.
The password format should contain one uppercase letter, one lower case letter, and one number and must be at least six characters long examples:
Dpr12dwe, pR12dw32, User1234
- After registration, you should get an e-mail confirmation to notify you of your registration, and you will be redirected to the login page where you are to log in with the new credentials you just created. Log in and select the appropriate job type that best describes your interest. Read the instructions beneath carefully a click on apply.
- On the next page, select the job type that best describes your field of study and click on apply.
- The next page requires your bio-data information and a passport photograph which must be in .png format and not more than 62 Kilobyte (62Kb). Click on the box to upload your photo and click on save and continue to submit the form and picture. NOTE: Make sure the form is submitted before proceeding.
- On the next page fill in your contact details and proceed to the next stage.
- The third stage requires you to fill in your education information. For graduate trainee position, you can only enter one higher institution and more than one for experienced hire.
- All documents should be in PDF format. The following documents are required on this page: N.Y.S.C Discharge/ exemption Certificate Higher Institution Certificate Secondary School leaving Certificate
- On the next page, provide your referee information, professional qualification (if available) and select your preferred and alternate examination center. Click on save and continue and your profile will be created. Go through this page and edit any incorrect information. You can print this page for reference purposes as this contains your reference number which you should write down in a safe place. NOTE: This page does not guarantee your approval for any job posting. It is merely for reference purposes. Before clicking the submit and print button, make sure you cross-check the information you provided. You will not be able to make further changes.
- You should always check your e-mail and dashboard for any latest information.
- Furthermore, you can always access this information page by clicking on how it works button at the top tab.
We cherish your opinion, and we look forward to it. Hence, if you have any questions as regards the Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment 2021/2022, kindly scroll down to the comment section, and we will respond in no time.
Trending Jobs Recruitment 2021 in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online Now
- Federal Government Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online Now
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online NowNpower Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment 2021
- Rivers State Government Recruitment 2021
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- >> Jigawa State Government Recruitment 2021
- >>Katsina State Government Recruitment 2021
- >> Kano State Government Recruitment 2021
- >> Bayelsa State Government Recruitment 2021
- >> Anambra State Government Recruitment 2021
- >> Akwaibom State Government Recruitment 2021
- >> Abia State Government Recruitment 2021
- >> Adamawa State Government Recruitment 2021
- >> Bauchi State Government Recruitment 2021
- >> Rivers State Civil Service Jobs Recruitment 2021
- >> Edo State Government Recruitment 2021
- >> Rivers State Government Recruitment 2021
- >> Kaduna State Government Recruitment 2021
- >> Borno State Government Job Recruitment 2021
- >>Cross River State Government Recruitment 2021/2022
- >> Benue State Government Recruitment 2021
- >> Delta State Teachers Recruitment 2021/2022
- >> Ebonyi State Teachers Recruitment 2021
For latest news update about CAC registration
You can follow us in our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Twitter Page. Follow Us Here
Follow us here on LinkedIn