How To Make Payment On Nysc Portal Using Remita Pay Engine click here to make your payment now. In this article I will show you how to make payment on nysc portal using remita pay engine.
If you are to make any payment on the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) online portal, maybe for printing of online call-up letter or any other payment, once it’s will be done on the NYSC portal, then this article is for you.
Also, covered here is how to check your payment status after making a payment on the NYSC website. This is so important as to know whether your payment went successful or not.
To make payment on the NYSC website or portal, NYSC Prospective Corps Members (PCM)should follow the steps below
How To Make Payment On Nysc Portal
The NYSC prospective corp member (PCM) should go to the portal home page (nysc.org.ng) and follow the following steps:
- STEP 1 Click on “Login”.
- STEP 2 NYSC Prospective Corps Members (PCM) enters Email ID and Password to login
- STEP 3
- NYSC Prospective Corps Members (PCM) clicks on “click here to make payment”.
- After a successful login, The Prospective Corps Members (NYSC Prospective Corps Members (PCM) will click on “Proceed to Payment,” once the payment confirmation page is displayed, the NYSC Prospective Corps Members (PCM) will be redirected to Remita Payment Engine with various payment options.
- Option A: For Cards and Wallet Payments;
- Prospective Corps Members (NYSC Prospective Corps Members (PCM) clicks on “Pay now with Cards or Wallets”
- Prospective Corps Members (NYSC Prospective Corps Members (PCM) provides card details, pin and any other information required and if the transaction is successful, the redirect URL is loaded
- Click on status of the transaction.
- Option B: Paying in any Bank Branch:
- Copy the RRR number generated by NYSC portal and take to any of the approved banks. Click on “see available bank branches” to view the banks.
- After making the payment at the bank branch, the NYSC Prospective Corps Members (PCM) can check payment status on the URL: https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/TransactionStatus_remita PCM inputs transaction reference number/email id or phone number used in registering online. Click on “continue” to query Remita and view the transaction detail?
- Click on “Get status” to view the details of payments.
Kindly drop your comments in the comment box section. Feel free to ask us any questions about our publications; our team will respond to you as soon as possible, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
For latest news update about How To Make Payment On Nysc Portal Using Remita Pay Engine
You can follow us in our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Twitter Page. Follow Us Here
Follow us here on LinkedIn