NYSC Requirements For Registration/Mobilization Of Foreign Trained Nigerian Graduates. In order to ensure a seamless registration, prospective corps members are to note the following for strict compliance:
NYSC Requirements For Registration / Mobilization
NYSC Requirements For Registration / Mobilization Of Foreign Trained Nigerian Graduates.
The originals and photocopies of the following documents are required for registration and mobilization of foreign-trained graduates into the National Youth Service Corps (Please note that downloaded Certificates/Transcripts, Statement of results and Attestation letters are not acceptable)
- First University Degree or HND Certificate
- Complete official transcript of the first Degree or HND course
- Marksheet (for Indian Universities only)
- O’level certificate i.e WASC, GCE, SSCE. NECO, IGCE, GCSE, high diploma for those schooled in USA etc.
- Note that Online Result Print out is not acceptable in place of the original certificate
- Candidates must obtain credit in not less than five (5) subjects (including English and Mathematics) in not more than 2 sittings.
- Please note that persons who did TOP UP programme/Course are required to upload their foundation certificate eg APTECH, OND, NIIT, IMFORMATICS etc.
- Medical doctors and optometrists are required to produce in addition, evidence of houseman ship, registration certificate with the medical and dental council of Nigerian/Optometrists Association
- Pharmacists shall produce in addition, evidence of completion of internship and registration certificate with Pharmacists council of Nigeria.
- Nurses are to present original license and certificate of registration with the Nursing/Midwifery council of Nigeria.
- Medical Laboratory scientists are also to present their License and certificate of registration with Medical laboratory scientists of Nigeria.
Foreign Trained Nigerian Graduates Travel Document;
- Nigerian International Passport Showing Clearly:
- Entry visa to the country of study.
- First Departure Date from Nigeria).
- Date of Return to Nigeria after the period of study
- Data page of the passport
- Graduates with dual nationality are required to upload data pages of both International Passports and present the Passports for verification at the camp(where more than one passport were uses during the period of study, candidate should upload data pages of all the passports)
- Residence permit (for graduates from institutions located within West African Countries Only).
NB: ONLY NIGERIAN INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT IS ACCEPTED FOR NYSC MOBILIZATION.
Loss Of International Passport
In the event of loss of international passport, a prospective Corps Member is expected to obtain the following:
- Police and Immigration reports from the country where the Passport got missing.
- Sworn affidavit
- Evidence of stay in the country of study and a new International Passport
- Personal Data page of the newly obtained International Passport must be uploaded
- Prospective corps members should ensure that Passport photographs used meet the following specifications:
- Corticated Not written in English Language must be translated at the Embassy of the country of study or a University in Nigeria where the language is studied, before presentation to the NYSC
Also read: NYSC Registration 2021- batch A Timetable
Special Note for Foreign Trained Nigerian Graduates
- Holders of Diploma of Higher Education and Higher Certificate of Education are not qualified for Mobilization. Therefore, they need not register
- Attestation Letter, Letter of completion of course, To Whom It May Concern letter or any related document is not acceptable in lieu of Degree or HND Certificate, please.
- Statement of result are also not acceptable in lieu of any certificate.
- Please note that NYSC reserves the right to refer to the Federal Ministry of Education for verification, any institution or document which status is questionable
- Married women would be deployed to the State where their husbands are domiciled, provided their marriage certificates, husband’s identification eg Driver’s License, International Passport, National ID card and evidences of change of name are uploaded/presented.
- Foreign Trained Corps Members should not send their credentials home after preliminary registration in the Camp until the credentials are physically verified by duly assigned officer(s) from NYSC, National Directorate Headquarters Abuja.
- Any Foreign Trained Corps Member who is relocated must show evidence of physical verification of his/her credentials he/she is registered in the state of relocation.
- Oxford Brookes, Professional Certificates, Correspondence Courses and Certificates through online courses are not acceptable
- Scanned, online printout or photocopies of Credentials are not acceptable.
- Foreign graduates who are exempted from service must present all academic credentials and International Passport uploaded for physical verification at the Evaluation Division, Corps Mobilization Department, National Directorate Headquarters, Abuja before Exemption Certificate is issued
- Foreign graduates who are excluded from service must present all academic credentials and International Passport uploaded for physical verification at the Evaluation Division, Corps Mobilization Department, National Directorate Headquarters, Abuja before Exclusion Letter is printed
- From 2019 Batch ‘B’ Orientation Course, all Foreign Trained Prospective Corps Members are expected to present themselves for physical verification at the various centers selected during the online registration
Kindly drop your comments in the comment box section. Feel free to ask us any questions about our publications; our team will respond to you as soon as possible, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
For latest news update about NYSC Requirements For Registration/Mobilization Of Foreign Trained Nigerian Graduates
You can follow us in our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Twitter Page. Follow Us Here
Follow us here on LinkedIn