This is to inform you that Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021 has stated all interested applicants are encouraged to proceed to the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021 portal- www.recruitment.army.mil.ng / ims.army.mil.ng to apply. In this article I will show you how to apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021.
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021
Some many people have been asking us When will Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021 commence? Currently, Nigerian Army Recruitment has commenced the online registration.
Read more on Nigerian Army 81RRI Recruitment
In this article, we will provide you with some important information about Nigerian Army recruitment 2021 – how to apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021.
The Nigerian Army recruitment for 2021 is currently ongoing. This article will provide information on the Nigerian Army recruitment portal (www.naportal.com.ng), how to apply for Nigerian Army 2021 recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
Nigerian Army Shortlisted candidates are expected to come for the screening in their respective states on 12 – 26 April 2021. Now before you apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021, you need to ensure you get the right information and that what we want to provide to you.
The Nigerian Army recruitment 2021 is currently ongoing. See requirements and how to apply below.
To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021.
Do you have what it takes to get the job at the Nigerian Army? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the job.
How to apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021
(1) Apply online at the recruitment portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
(2) Log on to above mentioned link using the username and password.
(3) Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
(4) Ensure you bring with you copies of the application and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centers.
Basic qualification for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021
(1) Applicant must be a Nigerian by birth and must possess National identity card.
(2) Applicant must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
(3) Applicant must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
(4) All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB at O/level including English Language.
(5) In addition to above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also possess Trade Test/City Guide Certificate. Details are available on the website.
(6) An applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must not be less than 22 years and not more than 26 years as at commencement of training by 31 May 2021.
(7) Not less than 1.68 metre and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively.
(8) Knowledge of additional Nigerian Language other than mother tongue is an added advantage.
(1) Candidates are to note that there will be no Preselection Computer Based Test.
(2) No Special center for recruitment.
(3) There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
(4) All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
(5) Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
(6) Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask and observing physical distance.
(7) Any candidates who falsify or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn.
(8) Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
(9) Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification of inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
(10) Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
(11) Names of shortlisted candidates would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
(12) Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 12 to 26 April 2021.
(13) Successful candidates would be conveyed to NA Training Area Falgore Forest Kano State from 26 April 2021.
Kindly drop your comments in the comment box section. Feel free to ask us any questions about our publications; our team will respond to you as soon as possible, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
For latest news update about Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021- how to apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021
You can follow us in our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Twitter Page. Follow Us Here
Follow us here on LinkedIn