NITDA Digital States Programme 2021/2022 Applications form are now open for the free basic digital literacy workshop, funded by the National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) and Microsoft and supported by the Federal Ministry of Communication and Digital Economy.
The Digital States Program ensures that Nigerian youths are equipped with digital and life skills that can reduce the digital divide and foster economic growth by exposing them to digital tools and innovation that can redefine the future of their chosen career. This training will cover residents in Gombe, Kano, Lagos and Rivers states only and implemented by Wootlab Innovations.
Wootlab Innovations is dedicated to the information privacy for all participants of the program. Personal data will NOT be shared with third-party services or organizations without your express consent.
The National Information Technology Development Agency, NITDA, have opened the registration portal for the Digital States’ Programme that would ensure the consolidation of the digital economy. Interested Applicants should visit the digital States Application portal link below to apply.
The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA), in line Digital Literacy and Skills pillar of the National Digital Economy Policy and Strategy for a Digital Nigeria (NDEPS), is launching a nationwide Digital Literacy and Skills Programme training for Nigerians tagged the Digital States Initiative.
- The Digital States initiative, designed as one of the implementation strategies of NDEPS, is aimed at equipping Nigerian youths with the necessary digital literacy skills that can facilitate Nigeria’s transition to the Digital Economy.
- The programme is aimed at training about 540 youths from each state of the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.
- It is expected that about 20,000 Nigerians will benefit from the programme.
- Registration for the first phase of the programme commences on Monday 8th March 2021.
- The beneficiary states for the first phase are Gombe, Kano, Lagos and Rivers States. The schedule for the subsequent phases will be advertised in due course.
READ ALSO: NMFB CBN Covid-19 TCF Loan
NITD Training Area:
Digital Marketing: To improve sales of digital entrepreneurs in their new or already existing businesses.
Productivity Tools: To increase the productivity of students and employees at school and work.
Content Creation: To enable the creation of contents to promote online businesses especially on social media platforms.
NITD Training Objectives:
- a) To empower youths with intermediate digital skills that will be needed to drive the digital economy transformation in Nigeria.
- b) To empower youths with globally required and marketable skills to increase their employment opportunities.
c) To increase the number of industry-ready IT professionals in Nigeria
How to apply for NITDA Digital States Programme 2021/2022
All Interested candidates should proceed to official website to apply for NITDA Digital States Programme 2021/2022 : Click here to apply
For more information Visit the Nitda academy page