How To Get NASIMS ID For Npower Batch C Test: As stated in the previous article, the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian affairs launched a new website NASIMS to Enroll Npower batch C Applicants.
All NPOWER BATCH C applicants are required to go to the NASIMS portal and reset their password and update their information so that they can have access to write the NPOWER BATCH C Online text on the portal and finally get a chance to be shortlisted for the next stage of the Npower batch C Recruitment process.
What is NASIMS ID?
- What is NASIMS ID?
- How To Get NASIMS ID For Npower Batch C Test
- How to Retrieve NASIMS ID
NASIMS ID is a code given to you after successfully updating your details on the NASIMS.GOV.NG portal. The NASIMS ID is unique to all applicant, and it comes in this form NPWR/2020/12345678
How To Get NASIMS ID – In order to write your test on the NASIMS portal
In order to write your test on the NASIMS portal, you must obtain a NASIMS ID. So, follow the steps below to get your NASIMS ID:
- Go to the NASIMS portal- CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NASIMS PORTAL
- If you are just visiting the portal for the first time, go to https://nasims.gov.ng/login and click on forgot password to reset your password.
- After you have successfully recovered your password, login
- Then click on the update information link or edit button to refill your personal information including your passport.
Upon submission, you will receive a pop-up message on your device screen containing your NASIMS ID as seen in the image below. Kindly screenshot or copy the ID because you will need it later to write your test on the portal.
How to Retrieve NASIMS ID
If you forgot to copy your NASIMS ID, we advise you to remain calm, we will guide you on how to successfully retrieve your lost NASIM ID. Simply login to your NASIMS profile and copy your Npower Registration number that starts with NPWR/2020/ as that is your NASIMS ID