NDA Admission Application Form – The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna 2021/2022 academic session 73rd Regular Course admission application registration is stiil ongoing . For those who wish to apply for admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) are advice to proceed to the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) registration portal to complete their application.
NDA Admission Application Form are for everybody suitably qualified candidates , admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 73rd regular course (Degree programmes) for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Candidates admitted into Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) for Regular Course will undergo military and academic training as Officer Cadets for a duration of 5 years for Nigerian Army cadets 4 years for Nigerian Navy, and Nigerian Air force cadets. Upon successfully completing training, graduates will earn an honours degree in a core discipline (BSc, BEng, BA). They will equally earn a Presidential Commission into the Armed Forces of Nigeria.
Closing date for NDA Admission Application Form
Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 73rd regular course admission online application form will be available for sale from Saturday 23 January 2021to Tuesday 29 June 2021. It is open to both male and female Nigerians.
Jamb Cutoff mark for NDA Admission 2021
Only candidates who score a minimum of 180 (for Faculties of Arts and Social Sciences, Science and Military Science & Interdisciplinary Studies) and 210 (for Faculty of Engineering) in the JAMB 2021 examination shall be offered admission into NDA by the AFSB
Requirements NDA Admission 73rd Regular Course
Candidates eligible for 73 Regular Course admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) must have the following:
- Must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
- Must be single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals.
- Present a Certificate of indigeneship from the state government or local government area.
- Be at least 17 years old and NOT more than 21 years old as at September in the year of entry into the Academy.
- Must have a minimum of 5 ordinary level credits at GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NBAIS and NABTEB) English language, Mathematics and three other subjects which are relevant to the intended programme at not more than two sittings.
- Must have passed the Unified Tertiary Matriculation examinations (UTME) and attain an acceptable minimum national standard (as determined by JAMB annual policy meeting) in English language, Mathematics and any other 2 subjects relevant to the proposed course of study as set out by the JAMB Brochure.
- Must NOT be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.65 meters for female.
- French, Arabic and Mandarin language is an added advantage.
Candidates are to note the following:
- Application forms submitted without ordinary level results will NOT be accepted.
- Candidates awaiting results are not qualified.
- Only ordinary level examination results of NOT more than 5 years old from the date of examination will be accepted.
- Admission into the Academy is for both male and female Nigerians only.
How to Apply for NDA Admission (73rd Regular Course)
Candidates should logon to the application portal https://rcapplications.nda.edu.ng/, select “Purchase Form” pay for their application via REMITA in the sum of N3,500.00 only. Please note that only payment against RRR Codes generated via the application portal would be accepted.
Applicants applying for admission into nda must also apply to the joint admissions and matriculations board (jamb), and must select nda as first choice institution. Such applicants are expected to sit for the jamb unified tertiary matriculation examinations (utme).
Submission of applications:
Applications forms are to be submitted together with the scanned SSCE results online. On submission of the online application, candidates are to download an Acknowledgement Form.
All Regular Course cadets will train in NDA, and the Federal Government of Nigeria will bear the cost of their administration and logistics.
In response to candidates’ requests for reference materials, the Academy has offered a Compendium of Past Questions & Answers at a token fee to interested candidates. This can be purchased from the Registry, NDA.
Application Portal: rcapplications.nda.edu.ng